Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

my fucking word - im still waiting for Tottenham to win without Son lmao.

all the kane fanboys say kane is the main man for spurs. strongly disagree as shown by the last 6 matches :D not a single win for over a month now since Son left.

Lording up our losses...
Calling people racist without cause....
Openly not Spurs....

Is no-one else going to card these fucking trolls?????

Last edited:

all the kane fanboys say kane is the main man for spurs. strongly disagree as shown by the last 6 matches :D not a single win for over a month now since Son left.

You are just trolling, and making people dislike Son even more by doing this sh!t. You are no different than a stalker who does creepy sh!t, thinking that they doing this out of love.

all you doing is just creating more haters for Son, and so far you have done pretty good job of it.

You are just trolling, and making people dislike Son even more by doing this sh!t. You are no different than a stalker who does creepy sh!t, thinking that they doing this out of love.

all you doing is just creating more haters for Son, and so far you have done pretty good job of it.

Sonny is a good lad.... No-one holds him responsible for the trolls stinking this thread up.

Sonny, it's time to move on to bigger and better things. These cats don't know how deep the shyte is in their own clubhouse.

Why would he leave? The team wins when he’s on the pitch. He has led this team with the current squad minus Kane just fine. Without Sonny, the team has struggled though, that I do admit.

What a sad life you live, trolling on the net is the highlight of your day.

Judging by your lack of social skills, I bet you live a pretty lonely life.

team performs worse without its two best players. Shocker.

cannot understand this division in the fans, they’re both quality and the only players in the-squad that would be wanted by top table clubs.

Not only is it like arguing over who has the bigger Dad, but also, they’re both our Dad!

:mourfacepalm:

Got to say I love Son as a player. He plays for the team, never gives up and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. Like Kane I am glad he is here playing for our team. We miss them both dreadfully and I hope, but don’t expect, we keep them on our books

Back
Top Bottom