Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

include the ones from before 2018 and it is similar story. Son is GOAT. Kane is washed up mate 😂
Surely there’s another forum for the Son fanboys like you to go to, no? There’s quite a few like you in this thread so I’m guessing there’s plenty of demand.

A place for the likes of you to worship Son above mere mortals like Kane and Mane and even Ronaldo and Messi, a place where you could post pictures of the lad with his shirt off, a place where you don’t have to argue with these pesky Spurs fans who talk rubbish and fail to appreciate Son like you do.

You should try to find that place, or should it not exist, you should have a go at making one because, if you build it they will surely come.

Since the Start of 2018/2019 Season (From: Aug 2018 Onwards)
*Includes ALL Matches/Competitions with Kane out due to injury AND Sonny starting the game/not getting a red card*

Champions League

Dortmund (Round of 16) - Win/Advance
Man City (Quarter Finals) - Win/Advance
Ajax (Semi Finals) - Win/Advance

EPL
9W/3L/1D

FA Cup
Middlesbrough - Win/Advance
Southampton - Win/Advance

Compared to what?

We've won a shit load of games with Kane and no Son.....

Your post is meaningless.

Compared to what?

We've won a shit load of games with Kane and no Son.....

Your post is meaningless.

Why is that meaningless? The point of that post is to show that we can win without Kane so long as we have another potent attacker in the line-up. Some delusional Kane fans seem to think that this team is all about Kane when in reality, we have players that can pick up the slack in his absence. The post was meant to be a positive for Spurs fans...

Last edited:
Why is that meaningless? The point of that post is to show that we can win without Kane so long as we have another potent attacker in the line-up. Some delusional Kane fans seem to think that this team is all about Kane when in reality, we have players that can pick up the slack in his absence. The post was meant to be a positive for Spurs fans...

Bullshit.

Did you even read the article??

Son is currently in the midst of 14 days of self-isolation at home in London after returning from the South Korean capital Seoul, where he went for surgery on a fractured arm last month.
I was joking mate, have you ever read anything I’ve posted? It’s usually tongue in cheek. We had the same exchange on Glory Glory

Ok Which cunt knocked Son over to the ground that day? I know there’s no point ranting about this over and over, but f&@$@ing A man. What a worst time to go out injured...How are we so flimsy with only 2 star players missing out of this entire team. I had some hopes of this team pulling something out of thin air to prove me that all these Son haters were right about him but even Son would want to leave at this rate. Also not worth staying here with all the discrimination he’s getting not only from others but his own fans too. Might as well just move back to Bundesliga if Kane leaves and rebuild this entire team.

Ok Which cunt knocked Son over to the ground that day? I know there’s no point ranting about this over and over, but f&@$@ing A man. What a worst time to go out injured...How are we so flimsy with only 2 star players missing out of this entire team. I had some hopes of this team pulling something out of thin air to prove me that all these Son haters were right about him but even Son would want to leave at this rate. Also not worth staying here with all the discrimination he’s getting not only from others but his own fans too. Might as well just move back to Bundesliga if Kane leaves and rebuild this entire team.

Fucks sake; what is it with you twisted cunts....?

I hope he stays a lot longer; but it'll be good to see the back of you fanboys when he eventually does go.

Since the Start of 2018/2019 Season (From: Aug 2018 Onwards)
*Includes ALL Matches/Competitions with Kane out due to injury AND Sonny starting the game/not getting a red card*

Champions League

Dortmund (Round of 16) - Win/Advance
Man City (Quarter Finals) - Win/Advance
Ajax (Semi Finals) - Win/Advance

EPL
9W/3L/1D

FA Cup
Middlesbrough - Win/Advance
Southampton - Win/Advance

If anyone is doubting Sonnys importance to this team, it is worth noting that our record is 0 Wins / 5 Losses / 1 Draw since Sonnys injury.

Just prior to this, we got results without Kane so long as we had Sonny in the line-up - 4 Wins / 1 Loss / 2 Draws.

Nothing against Kane or any of the other players but just goes to show the extent Sonny had been carrying the team.

We are blessed to have him and will be a sad day if he decides to go.

...Oh look, up pops another cunt.

If anyone is doubting Sonnys importance to this team, it is worth noting that our record is 0 Wins / 5 Losses / 1 Draw since Sonnys injury.

Just prior to this, we got results without Kane so long as we had Sonny in the line-up - 4 Wins / 1 Loss / 2 Draws.

Nothing against Kane or any of the other players but just goes to show the extent Sonny had been carrying the team.

We are blessed to have him and will be a sad day if he decides to go.

Bullshit.

Fucks sake; what is it with you twisted cunts....?

I hope he stays a lot longer; but it'll be good to see the back of you fanboys when he eventually does go.
I value all players equally and not just Son. I find it amusing that there’s some type of ultimate hate for “Sonny fanboys” on this forum, especially coming from “Kane fanboys”

Back
Top Bottom