Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs can't go up against the South Korean military. We need to sell Son as soon as possible. Shame, just when he was coming good.
It is a shame. Trouble is, it's a bit difficult to sell a player with that looming over him within the next 2 years. Basically, his top level career is more than likely over after the 2018-19 season. Awful waste of a young talent.

Spurs can't go up against the South Korean military. We need to sell Son as soon as possible. Shame, just when he was coming good.
Disclaimer: I'm not the biggest Son fan and would sell for a nice price

But regardless, Israel also has similar laws regarding military service and sportsmen. I'm sure they can find some crooked arrangement like coming in once a month to a move a pencil in the attaché's office in London. It's just a matter of public pressure in Korea, and if he carries on like that I can't see the authorities putting their foot down.

No one knows the exact answer for his military obligation right now

But I don't think your team didn't even know his situation and bought him paying those money and all that.
So basically you don't need to worry about that or it's just bunch of talking now.

As a fan, I hope he gives up his nationality.
If he gets a green card thing in Germany, he can certainly postpone his military duty for sure.
And hope in the end he gives up his nationality

BUt the stupid boy loves this shit country so much never tries to let go.
South Korea is a shit team right now the team can't even beat Syria or China without Heung min son.

He is not gonna play for world cup ever if he gives up his nationality but
he is gonna be free from all those international break etc..

The kfa (Korean football associ_) is so jealous of his ability right now.
Cuz he only played in Europe and never went through anything in South Korea.
They actually tried to kill him through media and all that.

Racism is killing him in Europe and stupid Koreans are killing him cuz of jealousy.
He doesn't have a home to stay.

This is why I want him to give up his nationality
Germany is way better place for him to stick to.

That's why last year he tried to go back to Germany.
it's his second home.

Poor boy.

Last edited:
lol that face. worth a smilie.
17854740_10154556599438505_2365025933027376997_o.jpg
c_336x212_100.jpg

But I don't think your team didn't even know his situation and bought him paying those money and all that.
So basically you don't need to worry about that or it's just bunch of talking now.

If he gets a green card thing in Germany, he can certainly postpone his military duty for sure.

South Korea is a shit team right now the team can't even beat Syria or China without Heung min son.

Racism is killing him in Europe and stupid Koreans are killing him cuz of jealousy.

it's his second home.

Poor boy.

Couldn't quite get the rhythm of this poem

• South Korea changes the rules, allowing them to call up citizens whenever they want rather than being able to defer.
  • Tensions between America and North Korea rise, including China losing patience with them.
  • Americans move troops/ships towards the Korean peninsula.
Fuck me, we're going to be about to overtake Chelsea when WW3 kicks off and Son gets drafted immediately into the military, aren't we?

Bonus points for nuclear armageddon happening just before we can mathematically clinch finishing above Woolwich.
:llorishuh:

Poor boy.
What a pile of stinking crap!
So: Son is stupid, SK is a shit country, Koreans are stupid, (and jealous), racism in Europe is killing him....and he should give up his nationality and stop playing for S Korea!
The only racist on display is you mate.

it's his second home.

Poor boy.

I think you should stop trying to ruin his Korea

:sonlol:

it's his second home.

Poor boy.

:deledoubt:

it's his second home.

Poor boy.
This is by far the most unintelligent post i have ever seen in this forum. He put like 3 spaces between each sentence to make it seem longer. Plus, the grammar........... it seems like a foreign troll. What a load of crap.

This is by far the most unintelligent post i have ever seen in this forum. He put like 3 spaces between each sentence to make it seem longer. Plus, the grammar........... it seems like a foreign troll. What a load of crap.
It's a troll flush it

it's his second home.

Poor boy.

WTF
by product of google translation its like Japanese to Korean onto German down to English

It's a real shame that he wasn't able to medal in 2016. Is there any other way for Son to get out of military service? Surely SK doesn't need one extra guy that badly, the cultural/economic value of having Son in the PL must outweigh the value of one particularly athletic soldier in the SK army...hell, I'll take his spot, I'm enlisting next month anyway and we've got 30,000 guys over there already...

• South Korea changes the rules, allowing them to call up citizens whenever they want rather than being able to defer.
  • Tensions between America and North Korea rise, including China losing patience with them.
  • Americans move troops/ships towards the Korean peninsula.
Fuck me, we're going to be about to overtake Chelsea when WW3 kicks off and Son gets drafted immediately into the military, aren't we?

Bonus points for nuclear armageddon happening just before we can mathematically clinch finishing above Woolwich.
:llorishuh:

So I hate this people dont know the situation and constantly assuming things which dont make sense.

There was a case among players who tried to get green card in one of the european countries and extend the due date to millitary duty.

So it was sorta suggestion and it's possible story idiots.

I know him better than u do.

So I hate this people dont know the situation and constantly assuming things which dont make sense.

There was a case among players who tried to get green card in one of the european countries and extend the due date to millitary duty.

So it was sorta suggestion and it's possible story idiots.

I know him better than u do.

Well you are clearly passionate about it all. But if I were you I'd try to be a bit calmer or you'll only get ridiculed

No one truly knows what will happen.

Welcome to the forum & chill out, it's about a footballer & not the world blowing up, although that seems to be getter ever closer

Back
Top Bottom