Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did Son cry again? Imagine a guy like this crying every week in a Roy Keane captain title competing team. It would be nipped in the bud straight away.

Mentally a child. Cant keep his emotions in check. I remember that one game where he lost the ball and in anger lashed out in a tackle and then started crying. Like kid in an U9 game.

This coupled with his jokey character in training, just tells me this is why Spurs wont win a league anytime soob. The mentality isnt there. One of our most important players, a 30 year old man, and he cant help himself but throw a wobbly atleast 5 times a season. Embarrassing stuff. Good footballer though.

Did Son cry again? Imagine a guy like this crying every week in a Roy Keane captain title competing team. It would be nipped in the bud straight away.

Mentally a child. Cant keep his emotions in check. I remember that one game where he lost the ball and in anger lashed out in a tackle and then started crying. Like kid in an U9 game.

This coupled with his jokey character in training, just tells me this is why Spurs wont win a league anytime soob. The mentality isnt there. One of our most important players, a 30 year old man, and he cant help himself but throw a wobbly atleast 5 times a season. Embarrassing stuff. Good footballer though.

First of all, he did not cry today.
Second of all, how is it "embarrassing" when he's putting his heart into every single game?
He loves his nation and he has all the burdens on his shoulders. So if you can't tell why he's crying so much especially when he plays for his national team, you must be a sociopath.

Last edited:
Second of all, how is it "embarrassing" when he's putting his heart into every single game?
He loves his nation and he has all the burdens on his shoulders. So if you can't tell why he's crying so much especially when he plays for his national team, you must be a sociopath.
Unfortunately it looks like MLS or KLeague soon for Son

Putting his heart into every game? When? He’s been strolling around the pitch all season.

I dont have a problem with men crying. Son however, his bottom lip starts wobbling every other game. One of these guys that became a pro very young and emotionally didnt develop past the age of 16. He probably cries and throws his controller when he loses a game of Fortnite. We as spurs fans should not be encouraging this behaviour. Its cringe.

Putting his heart into every game? When? He’s been strolling around the pitch all season.

I dont have a problem with men crying. Son however, his bottom lip starts wobbling every other game. One of these guys that became a pro very young and emotionally didnt develop past the age of 16. He probably cries and throws his controller when he loses a game of Fortnite. We as spurs fans should not be encouraging this behaviour. Its cringe.
Think we should immediately sell him to the highest bidder this January as long as we have a replacement in mind. Would take 30-40 million for him in a heartbeat.

Look at me guys I'm a big manly man who doesn't show emotion. Look at how stoic I am, I'm not like that loser professional athlete who is worshipped by an entire country, I don't cry or show ANY emotion!!!!

Who the hell cares what you think is 'cringe' ffs.

you disgust me.

Mario Lopez Football GIF

Look at me guys I'm a big manly man who doesn't show emotion. Look at how stoic I am, I'm not like that loser professional athlete who is worshipped by an entire country, I don't cry or show ANY emotion!!!!

Who the hell cares what you think is 'cringe' ffs.
aw diddums have I touched a nerve? There there buddy, let it all out. Have a cry.

Im sure your next post will be a source from politico about ‘how more men need to cry’

God you’re boring. Keep fighting the good fight ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

aw diddums have I touched a nerve? There there buddy, let it all out. Have a cry.

Im sure your next post will be a source from politico about ‘how more men need to cry’

God you’re boring. Keep fighting the good fight ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

More men just need to not listen to wankers like you & then express their emotions in any way they wish, that would be a fantastic start.

More men just need to not listen to wankers like you & then express their emotions in any way they wish, that would be a fantastic start.
Youve just cried to Fortnite havent you? I can see it now. You sweating one out in a uni dig, Che guevara poster, communism flag hanging up and collection of marvel bobbleheads in the background, raging at a cartoon shooty game

there is only two replacements out there that can come in and impact and ones at madrid the other will cost 100 odd mill from milan

hopefully the 3 weeks gets him back in form
That's assuming he can regain his form but he's been about as useful as Winks over the last 4 months. He doesn't have the explosiveness that he had. If I were to guess, father time is catching up and for a winger, that's game over.

Get the fk out of here lol.

That's assuming he can regain his form but he's been about as useful as Winks over the last 4 months. He doesn't have the explosiveness that he had. If I were to guess, father time is catching up and for a winger, that's game over.

He had a good brief spell against Leicester but otherwise has been very disappointing this season imv

devaluing by the minute. i actually thought he might be an absolute weapon to bring off the bench for 25 mins in games where the opposition has opened up, but im even doubting that now. need to cash in asap. would rather see gil play LW right now at least you get a livewire whos got a superior football brain.

devaluing by the minute. i actually thought he might be an absolute weapon to bring off the bench for 25 mins in games where the opposition has opened up, but im even doubting that now. need to cash in asap. would rather see gil play LW right now at least you get a livewire whos got a superior football brain.
Not Gil. We'd be better off with someone like Mitoma. He's a pretty good supersub type of player and could help capture a bigger Asian market in Japan.

I'm not too sure if there'd be many teams that'd take Son after his performance this season + his shocking showing in the WC. Needs to go though for his own good and start fresh at a lower league.

Last edited:
Not Gil. We'd be better off with someone like Minamino or Mitoma. They're pretty good supersub type of players and they could help capture a bigger Asian market in Japan.

I'm not too sure if there'd be many teams that'd take Son after his performance this season + his shocking showing in the WC. Needs to go though for his own good and start fresh at a lower league.
minamino? hes utter shite, dont know who the other one is but looking at the asian teams this year in the WC i didnt see no player thats good enough. if gil was at valencia or some other spanish club since the start of the season hed probably be in the spanish squad.

in a year or two's time there will be either spurs fans eating humble pie, or spurs fans gutted he moved on. its inevitable that he going to be a big player because the talent is clear as day. you cant teach what he has. granted, he needs to put on a little size for the prem but that will come in time. bale needed rough treatment to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom