Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The problem was that Son was sharing a stage with Harry Kane and Dele Alli, two of the Premier League's brightest stars and - more importantly, as far as the media is concerned - both English. You can't blame the media for hyping up the two. In an age where England are so devoid of creative, entertaining young players, here you had two men who fit that exact description, proving that they could play together.

Here is an American media having fun over exaggerate the situation :dierno:

The problem was that Son was sharing a stage with Harry Kane and Dele Alli, two of the Premier League's brightest stars and - more importantly, as far as the media is concerned - both English. You can't blame the media for hyping up the two. In an age where England are so devoid of creative, entertaining young players, here you had two men who fit that exact description, proving that they could play together.

Its a pity they are not concentrating on their own football mess at the moment. A David Beckham new franchise is not going to fix up their national team mess.

Last edited:

Its a pity they are not concentrating on their own football mess at teh moment. A David Beckham new franchise is not going to fix up their national team mess.
Technically it's a co-opted piece from 90min.com - which, best I can tell, is full of British writers (one seems to be Welsh) based in London. English media with a hit on English media.

its been suggested before and fits perfectly, the old Cyril Knowles song
" nice one Heung-Min, nice one son, nice one Heung-Min, lets have another one!"
just need someone to get it going would be hilarious.

its been suggested before and fits perfectly, the old Cyril Knowles song
" nice one Heung-Min, nice one son, nice one Heung-Min, lets have another one!"
just need someone to get it going would be hilarious.
It also works with "nice on Sonny, nice one Son"

Really is our easiest choice

You are my sunshine, my only Sonnnn
You make me happy everytime you play
You'll never know Sonny, how much we love you
Please don't take my Sonshine away…

Apologies

:pochbye:

Technically it's a co-opted piece from 90min.com - which, best I can tell, is full of British writers (one seems to be Welsh) based in London. English media with a hit on English media.
I thought it was from the Sports illustrated which is American? Anyway I wouldn’t go as far calling English medias or club supporters skew3ed view or somewhat preferential treatment towards domestic players discriminating or anything. As a matter of fact it would be sort of unnatural if it was any other way. But I don’t think it should go on to a degree that would negatively affect teams performance, not too much anyway

I thought it was from the Sports illustrated which is American? Anyway I wouldn’t go as far calling English medias or club supporters skew3ed view or somewhat preferential treatment towards domestic players discriminating or anything. As a matter of fact it would be sort of unnatural if it was any other way. But I don’t think it should go on to a degree that would negatively affect teams performance, not too much anyway
SI is American, but this piece was produced by 90mins.com which is British. Globalisation and all that jazz.

Thought I would have a go..
To the tune of Celtics stuart armstrong song

Oh levy said
We're gunna bring him to the yidss
Ohhh words cant describe
When we see him in the lilywhite
He runs up the linee
He scores belters all the timee
Thats why we sing this songgg
For Heun min Sonn
DMrF5MPWAAAmSoG.jpg:large

I think he's more comfortable as a natural winger than a wide forward how we usually play him.

Not sure i agree....

We need him in goal scoring positions as much as poss.

Besides when the last time we even played with authodox wingers?

....Redknapp? Certainly pre-Sonny.

Not sure i agree....

We need him in goal scoring positions as much as poss.

Besides when the last time we even played with authodox wingers?

....Redknapp? Certainly pre-Sonny.

Son is a natural goal scorer with his def finish with both feet. More in front of the post better. But in a hindsight game like the last when a bus parked in the middle maybe he could have been coming from the side more penetrating an d creating and feeding hard balls to the middle for a chaotic goal from in between dozens of legs

Back
Top Bottom