Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No more scapegoating and dropping him when its not deserved now please. He's been one of our best performers lately and deserves a run of games.
And if he starts on the bench he should easily be the first guy off of it.

I do see the value of him as a form of super sub. Since he brings a lot of speed and energy to a game and he could come bursting out of the gates in the second half against a tired defence.

But I do agree that Son is definitely starter quality and having him in the attacking line gives us a whole other type of edge.

Everything about Son says class. Seems a great lad to have around both on and off the pitch. Seems to always appreciate that he's actually playing for Spurs

Is there any chance of him being forced to do military service during the group stage this summer?

No, he'll be at the world cup with the rest of our top players. They're supposed to do it by 30 I believe. A good performance for South Korea on WC or at the Asian games could get him out of it. I actually don't think he'll end up doing it till he retires from top flight football. I think they'll find a way to get him out if it - maybe a league title or a CL winners medal would do the trick. I don't think it's in anyone's interest in South Korea to have their top player wasting his career in the military.

This probably is not the proper thread but maybe we will finally get to see Lamela Kane Son truly play together.

I bet we can win the CL if that happens

Back
Top Bottom