Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was in that pub. Some of them are truly horrible. Yeah they actually have a decent array of songs. More original than us as well. Then again we are pretty shit in that regard.
We have 2 at the moment that get on my tits: 1. Jansen's song is fantastic but we are such cunts as we sing less than half of it (did the same when it was Holtby's) 2. Eriksen's again fantastic song ruined by mumbling and only half the crowd know & sing the last 5 words.

To the tune of Ain't no sunshine - Bill Withers

Make the sun shine Hueng Min Son
He scores a goal every game

Makes the Lane sing Hueng Min Son
As he's always there for us
Every time we need a win

To Robin Hood, Robin Hood riding through the glen.

Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Running down the wing
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Better than McGinn*
Gets the fucking ball
Scores a fucking goal
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son

*this line needs some work.

Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Running down the wing
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Better than McGinn*
Gets the fucking ball
Scores a fucking goal
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son

That's the Ryan Giggs song (well, Robin hood, but was used for years for Giggs)

Oh was it? I didn't know. How embarrassing.

Cover blown - 3 years work down the drain.

We used to sing stupid versions of it when I was in school to wind up the glory hunters

(i.e. Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, running down the wing; Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, doesn't do a thing. He gets the ball, but does fuck all...etc)

Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Running down the wing
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Better than McGinn*
Gets the fucking ball
Scores a fucking goal
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son

This is fucking clAss! Love it!!!!

Based on a statement that was made a few pages ago.

Ah yes - the shot down "purple patch" argument comes 360 and is now used as an argument for :pocheyes:

Same people who kneejerk at form will be calling for his head the next time he plays a bad pass.
Come off your high horse once and for all you boring, pompous wanker

Last edited:
There is a man at White Hart Lane, they call the Heung-Min-Son
He's been the ruin of many a poor team
And for Spurs we knew he won

To house of the rising sun - how does that sound???

Ignorance at its finest.
The Rising Sun is considered the same as the Nazi Hakenkruez in Asia.. Way to go to sing about something by which Koreans get offended the most.

Last edited:
Very interested to see how he'd fare against chelski, woolich and utd.

Have to admit though he's very useful squad player to have when key players are injured/suspended. Don't see him anything beyond that.

Ignorance at its finest.
The Rising Sun is considered the same as the Nazi Hakenkruez in Asia.. Way to go to sing about something by which Koreans get offended the most.

To be fair, the original song is about a house in New Orleans, not really Japan.. In any case, no offence intended..

Back
Top Bottom