Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looked nackered, as you'd expect.

But players of his class can pop up with magic at any point in the game. Lovely cross.

Week until our next game will do him the world of good.

2 of them are. Son and Richy will be starting where they are for the rest of the season most likely.

Johnson is quietly turning into a consistent goal scorer

Richy no way is, wasted too many opportunities today, Son is a better striker than Richy and we're a better team with him up top.

Also Johnson when he came on wasn't great and for me doesn't offer enough yet, he'll share mins with Kulu on that side.

Would be handy having Solomon back mind you.

Richy no way is, wasted too many opportunities today, Son is a better striker than Richy and we're a better team with him up top.

Also Johnson when he came on wasn't great and for me doesn't offer enough yet, he'll share mins with Kulu on that side.

Would be handy having Solomon back mind you.
Was absolutely key in the winning goal and is on fire up front.

you are entitled to your opinion. You are also wrong.

If you're happy with him being a sure starter in our team then you're not serious about this club pushing on and improving.

This is a fantastic, honest taken which goes against the current narrative which is a result of form.

I’m impressed Shady. Didn’t expect it. You’ll get even more disagrees but you’ve earned an agree from me and that’s what matters.

Back
Top Bottom