Have you seen this...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After a heated discussion with a copper whereby I pretty much told him it wouldnt stand up in a court of law or that the CPS wouldn't charge them anyway I was told by him that "3 people are due in court soon"

So, if anyone knows who these 3 are, bring them on here for discussion please!

After a heated discussion with a copper whereby I pretty much told him it wouldnt stand up in a court of law or that the CPS wouldn't charge them anyway I was told by him that "3 people are due in court soon"

Again. I think its confusion on their behalf.

There are 3 wham fans on bail at the moment for anti Semiticness from the last game.

They clearly don't know the difference between racists and us.

There is one yid who has a court date. He was banned from going to games until Decemeber, so I'm guessing his court date has been or is very soon.

I occasionally have to bring a bag to matches if I'm heading out straight afterwards or whatever and it gets such a half-hearted search I often wonder what the point is other than a box ticking exercise. I mean if I´d had a weapon or drugs in there there´s no way they would know from the cursory pat down they give it. Maybe I just don´t look the terroristy type but it doesn´t exactly fill me with confidence.

Anyway, perhaps we should all jsut fuck with the stewards a bit and all arrange to bring a rubber chicken concealed under our jackets. Would love to see the confusion in their faces as they are forced to confiscate 3000 rubber chickens for no reason whatsoever.

I occasionally have to bring a bag to matches if I'm heading out straight afterwards or whatever and it gets such a half-hearted search I often wonder what the point is other than a box ticking exercise. I mean if I´d had a weapon or drugs in there there´s no way they would know from the cursory pat down they give it. Maybe I just don´t look the terroristy type but it doesn´t exactly fill me with confidence.
I've almost always got a bottle of water with me in my sling bag and all I do is put it at the bottom of the smaller zipped section. They never ever check it. Only ever the main part of the bag. In fact, at one of the 1882 games where we had met at Dirty Dicks beforehand and bought beers on for the journey to the Lane there was one leftover that was in my bag and I had forgotten about. They didn't even bother to check my bag that day so I unwittingly smuggled booze in and out of the stadium.

Same poor checking of the bags last night yet, ironically, there was some overzealous body frisking going on. Still, I wasn't complaining since my steward was a youngish lady.

I've almost always got a bottle of water with me in my sling bag and all I do is put it at the bottom of the smaller zipped section. They never ever check it. Only ever the main part of the bag. In fact, at one of the 1882 games where we had met at Dirty Dicks beforehand and bought beers on for the journey to the Lane there was one leftover that was in my bag and I had forgotten about. They didn't even bother to check my bag that day so I unwittingly smuggled booze in and out of the stadium.

Same poor checking of the bags last night yet, ironically, there was some overzealous body frisking going on. Still, I wasn't complaining since my steward was a youngish lady.

...they will now!
Nice heads up, you should be in MI5!!! :dempsey::avbfacepalm:

I'm not even gonna tell you where I secrete my ticker-tape!!!

This is all part of the Daniel Levy masterplan.

He gets every season ticket holder banned, and then re-sells their seats.

Levy+Money.gif

re: bottles of water. Undo bottle cap, put bottle cap in pocket, display cap-less bottle to steward, enter stadium, put cap back on bottle, win.

What I don't get is how you can get a caution for something that isn't illegal, because if it was surly they would have to arrest you?

The prime minister (I'm paraphrasing) said it's not illegal unless there is intent. So how can a policeman give you a warning when you not breaking tha law?

It may 'mean nothing' but I don't understand how an individual policeman can be allowed to decide unilaterally who is causing a disturbance and who isn't

There was a baby crying on the train all the way to work, causing a right racket he was, if I was plod could I give him a warning? Surly that's causing a disturbance?

I was one of those that got pulled out and given a verbal warning last night under Section 5 Public Order. I'd only been in about 5 minutes! The coppers said that I will get put on a list kept in the UFO (match control centre above the away section) and if I get pulled-out again, that's when I'll probably be arrested.

The gist of the reasoning was that the Police aren't sure whether spurs fans chanting Yids is racist because it has't been through the courts yet - they will arrest you under suspicion. They did say that there is a test case going through the courts now - anyone know the details?

Reading this is all so sad, and reminds me of why I gave up going to the Lane.

I try not to do the 'old man' what is wrong with modern day life stuff, but really, this is all sooooooo ridiculous.

Each side of course has their justifications, but it makes me very sad how it's all panning out.

I also ask again how comes Palace fans can stand all game without causing the universe to implode, but apparently if we do that then life will cease as we know it - is this the 'Tottenham effect' or something?

Back
Top Bottom