HAVE WE SIGNED RUSLAN MALINOVSKY YET?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dh2t9dnf3wi91.jpg

He so wants us.

Here's what they say in Italy.

12/08/2022
ATALANTA, MALINOVSKYI'S WIFE: "AWAY FROM BERGAMO? IT DOES NOT DEPEND ON US" The rumors about the imminent departure of Ruslan Malinovskyi from Atalanta seem to be confirmed by his wife. Roksana, through a story from his Instagram profile, responded to the many messages of the fans who invited the couple and their daughter Olivia not to leave the team and the city: "Bergamo is our home, but the life of football is too difficult", we read. she. The rumors want the Ukrainian attacking midfielder at Nottingham Forest: "Your messages break my heart, this is unexpected for us as for you - continued Roksana -. But nothing has been decided and it does not depend on us. You are worried and I do not want to. This. You have to know one thing: I never leave you. But football life is too difficult, you never know what to expect. "

20/08/2022
Atalanta, Gasperini: "Malinovskyi strong, but we need a player like Ilicic. Milan model to follow". The Nerazzurri coach on the eve of the big match against the Rossoneri: "We need a more suitable player than Ruslan in that role. Pioli has been able to bet on young talents."

22/08/2022Moral of the story: Atalanta- Milan 1-1, who scored in your opinion?

Here's what they say in Italy.

12/08/2022
ATALANTA, MALINOVSKYI'S WIFE: "AWAY FROM BERGAMO? IT DOES NOT DEPEND ON US" The rumors about the imminent departure of Ruslan Malinovskyi from Atalanta seem to be confirmed by his wife. Roksana, through a story from his Instagram profile, responded to the many messages of the fans who invited the couple and their daughter Olivia not to leave the team and the city: "Bergamo is our home, but the life of football is too difficult", we read. she. The rumors want the Ukrainian attacking midfielder at Nottingham Forest: "Your messages break my heart, this is unexpected for us as for you - continued Roksana -. But nothing has been decided and it does not depend on us. You are worried and I do not want to. This. You have to know one thing: I never leave you. But football life is too difficult, you never know what to expect. "

20/08/2022
Atalanta, Gasperini: "Malinovskyi strong, but we need a player like Ilicic. Milan model to follow". The Nerazzurri coach on the eve of the big match against the Rossoneri: "We need a more suitable player than Ruslan in that role. Pioli has been able to bet on young talents."

22/08/2022Moral of the story: Atalanta- Milan 1-1, who scored in your opinion?
You can understand why Mrs Malinovskyi is so distraught, can't you? She's been told he might be going to Nottingham Forest ffs.

I know it's jumping the gun, but sometime soon it might be worth spelling his name correctly in the thread title. Apparently it needs an unnecessary 'i' at the end.

Back
Top Bottom