Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looks tall so he'll probably catch one or two hoofballs per game. Nice also that he seems to be able to hit the goal with headers, great that we have so great crossers and corners. And the celebration isn't Kenneth Anderson level, but will do I suppose.

314@60.jpg

Last edited:
My best mate, who is an AC Milan fan is tearing his hair off because of this sale. The guy is great. The statistics this year have come because he's had LITERALLY no sevice (since Suso and Hakan Calhanoglu are dreadful), and because of that he's had a dip in confidence. I remember telling all my AC Milan friends after the Napoli game (there are alot of them in Albania) that if they didn't sell him to Juve, he would be incredible for them for years to come. His dip started in the Derby della Madonnina that AC Milan lost 3-2 I think, and just like all the other Milan players, he's had a terrible dip in confidence. Bring this guy back to his best, and he's as good as any other striker in football, and I'm not joking.

Looks good in the air and with the quality we have crossing the ball it could be a match made in heaven !!....

Jokes aside, £25-30million for a promising young striker in January, in the position we are in, is good business. However, I won't get too excited until he actually puts pen to paper, we all know Levy is going to try his luck until deadline day.

Well, after the obligatory 5 minute YouTube video watch, I now know every aspect of his game. Apart from passing, fitness, positional sense, tracking back, and general involvement in attacking play.

Looks fairly good in the air. His goals are actually fairly similar to Kane’s. A mix of poacher goals, quick thinking, and well placed long range shooting.

He also has the worst goal celebration ever invented.

funny I’d always given that honour to Keane’s cartwheel come forward roll, with the guns finish. Jesus when I verbalise it, Keane’s is actually still the worst despite that monstrosity from piatek!

Last edited:
funny I’d always given that honour to Keane’ cartwheel come forward roll, with the guns finish. Jesus when I verbalise it, Keane’s is actually still the worst despite that monstrosity from piatek!

But Keane’s was so shit (aesthetically, morally and spiritually) that you knew he couldn’t think it looked good.

This chap’s celebration is serious. I think we have to understand the fact that he thinks it looks cool. It’s the sort of thing a ten year old
does when he wins Call of Duty.

Back
Top Bottom