Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just realised I was super lucky to register here before all these rumours (and hopefully transfer) came out, so no one can say he's the reason I'm here. Matter of days, huh. Hopefully it didn't drain all my luck as I have job interview in 7 days.

Looks legit. Good we have a promising, competent looking striker. Why have Milan sold after half a season though?
Errrr were about to find out
giphy.gif

Right you morning tossers this is MASSIVE

Forget YouTube and “from why I’ve seen of him” if this comes off we have just paid nigh on 30M for a striker in January.

Welcome him, back him and look forward to seeing if we have just answered all our prayers.
DM to follow, I’m convinced, this is Jose hour now.
Oh and listen to Sammy next time:
We need to defend from the front and that’s exactly where I’d start our rebuild.
Striker. And not a player that will just slip into oblivion when Kane is back but one that will make us genuinely wonder if Kane should walk back into the side.
And a DM who can bring the ball out from the back, bypassing our powder puff, counter attack killing “creative” mids.

Right you morning tossers this is MASSIVE

Forget YouTube and “from why I’ve seen of him” if this comes off we have just paid nigh on 30M for a striker in January.

Welcome him, back him and look forward to seeing if we have just answered all our prayers.
DM to follow, I’m convinced, this is Jose hour now.
Oh and listen to Sammy next time:

Once its confirmed, I will back him...

:levyeyes:

Seen him play at San Siro a couple of times. No doubt he is a quality striker but struggles when played as a lone striker, but does not help that he has a poor midfield behind him.

here I think he will thrive with son and dele close by.

He just needs to get on the end of Glenn Murray knock downs.

His all round game is very good, hardworking, with very good feet, exceptional in the air, loves to shoot from outside the box, has a good turn of pace, movement, ball control, can cover the grass really quickly,good at playing his team mates thru and all in all a good decison maker and football intelligence, he will love playing with Le Celso,Ndombele and Son.

Hear we are also in for Semedo at Barce, now that would absolutely peach.

As for hoofball, once Ndombele is fully fit and running it will be a thing of the past or used as an option in our Woolwich, just need to find him a partner[ndombele].

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom