Have we signed Hulk yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, on the bright side, AVB rates him.

Not sure how much better that makes it...to me he's basically Adebayor two years younger- the kid can ball, when he wants to (not often).

christian-bale-wtf.gif

Tbh Hulk is the closest thing to a direct Bale replacement, he's got that kind of explosive power and pace, and those 30 yard rockets. But I don't think we should pay that much.
I know he can shoot the ball but what else? Is he good technically? I didn't see a whole lot from him.

Gives me an excuse to post this again.

tumblr_m3s89y9CXu1qgyi65o1_400.gif

I wish it was Josay Mourinho taking that beating, just because.

In all seriousness, I've to admit to not having seen Willian, Lamela and Hulk play enough to really be able to break down, in sufficient depth and detail, how they each might fit in differently. In Levy, Baldini and AVB I trust :avbpray:

Hate these threads.
What I think we should have done for the summer of 2013 is have a single thread for transfer discussion.
Though what would we call it?

:defoe:

Hate these threads.
What I think we should have done for the summer of 2013 is have a single thread for transfer discussion.
Though what would we call it?

:defoe:
A single thread for all transfers would be 10000 pages long.! Imagaine how much shit would be in that Truckloads!!!:eek:

Rumours were doing the rounds a couple of months ago that we might get him on loan.
Given some who seem to know better have suggested he's inconsistent and/or attitude issues then this would be preferable to spunking £30m+

Given some who seem to know better have suggested he's inconsistent and/or attitude issues then this would be preferable to spunking £30m+
Fuck it, let's just get Shaun Wright-Phillips. We've got to have at least one questionable transfer per window, otherwise we have definitely sold out.
:ade:

Back
Top Bottom