Have we signed Frank de Boer yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats the score, Frank de Boer?

• Total voters
I have literally come out of surgery for kidney stones and this is superb news!! Come on down Frank - we got the right man!!

See CJJ CJJ what did I tell you!

Come on Frank lets have you!!!

While Im delighted we are on the case the timing of this coming out is unfortunate, I feel sorry for Tim.

Didnt expect any of this for a couple of weeks

I have literally come out of surgery for kidney stones and this is superb news!! Come on down Frank - we got the right man!!

See CJJ CJJ what did I tell you!

Come on Frank lets have you!!!

Kidney stones ouch, heard they are painful as hell, hope your in better shape now.

The only negative thing that I can see about Frank is that his detractors will say that he's has a relatively small amount of experience outside of Eredivisie. This is absolutely true. However, nothing is ever guaranteed in this world, and I would much rather make the mistake of getting a manager that either keeps us where we are or bumps us up in the standings only slightly than miss out on someone that goes on to multiple titles with another team.

This guy is probably the best we can get right now, so if it happens I'll be happy. And it means that Vert and Eriksen will most likely stay at least one more season.

While Im delighted we are on the case the timing of this coming out is unfortunate, I feel sorry for Tim.

Didnt expect any of this for a couple of weeks

Me too this and the fact pochettino is according to reports high up the list means two managers who could be really good for us, fingers crossed.

De Boer is ideal for us, or at least that's how I see it. I just hope we leave Tim in a nice way, even if he's been dick at times he's given his all and I will wish him all the best if this does happen.

Does everyone else feel excited and like there is light at the end of the tunnel for the first time in a long time?
Or is it just me?

I know we haven't signed anyone but it just feels like things could be changing.

Just a word of caution wouldnt be the first dutch coach to use the spurs vacancy as a stalking horse for another club vacancy not yet quite advertised.

I am sure barca are quitley taking note

Back
Top Bottom