Have we signed a Bastoni alternative yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we get bastoni and hakimi we could actually win the league

Calm Down Take It Easy GIF by Škoda Global

What worries me a little with signing Italian players that might only really come because of their relationship with the manager is what will happen with them when Conte is no longer here? Antonio doesn't strike me as someone that's going to be here for more than two, maybe three years at a push.

What worries me a little with signing Italian players that might only really come because of their relationship with the manager is what will happen with them when Conte is no longer here? Antonio doesn't strike me as someone that's going to be here for more than two, maybe three years at a push.

It's just one player and this saga is more about a player trying to reconcile the fact that his boyhood club need to sell him; not reservations about Spurs.

Khm...
Hate to burst the bubble... but

Kulusevski is Swede
Bentancur is Uruguayan
Romero is Argentinian
Perisic is Croat
Forster is English
(Bremer; who will sign for Inter; is Brazilian)
and Gollini was sent back to where he came from

.... so that leaves us 0 Italian players signed this far.
If we would get Bastoni it would jump to 1.

So I personally I don't quite get the issue with "signing Italian players" :D

We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Just get another Italian Manager in...
Claudio-Ranieri-stickers.jpg

Dilly-Ding, Dilly-Dong... Easy!

Back
Top Bottom