Hate for Hate Sake

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you watch football on tv you only see where the camera is pointing. I don't hate the guy and would never call him out during a match for acting like a cunt, I really hope he turns it around. Others feel more strongly.

iWKQat5bOc9xO_original.gif

8721505946_0677d4a503_o_original.gif

Backing >>>>>>>>>>>> Benching

Fuck you all

Makes me laugh that Ade is "lazy and shit", yet Soldado is "isolated"...

Said it before, but no one, not one person, was blaming the midfield for Ade's poor games...or Defoe's for that matter.

Tunnel vision muppets

Fuck me Sammy I could do you three hours of gifs for Defoe, he has been treated like shit by several managers but still doesn't act the cunt. Even you must see the difference.

I agree with you on Defoe...just dont know see why you cant take a deep breath and get behind Ade too, while he's still here.

He hasnt acted the cunt towards the club. He was injured til November, then that fucking stupid red card at The Scum, then the ACON. He hardly played before February, and after a while, he came good.

People act like he played every game and didnt try for 90 minutes, then refused to play and said "Im gonna sit here and take the money"

The second he returned to the team, the knives were out. He's had a fucking hard time in his life...seen friends killed, nearly shot, brother dies, and the hate just pours on and on.

If people cant back him, or celebrate his goals (yeah right), then can they do the rest of us a favour and shut the fuck up instead of abusing him at games, so the rest of us can see if he can produce some world class form with the pressure off..?

Last edited:
If my aunt had balls she'll be my uncle springs to mind with the article. Soldardo demonstrate quite clearly his a team player , works hard and makes the right choices . Defoe/ Ade have history that would influance your reaction. A forward has to do much more than just score, Defoe/ Ade sometimes loose the plot and make all the wrong choices. There is, for me no comparason. Ade/Defoe havn't got the understanding to get in those positions , as Soldardo in the first place.

If my aunt had balls she'll be my uncle springs to mind with the article. Soldardo demonstrate quite clearly his a team player , works hard and makes the right choices . Defoe/ Ade have history that would influance your reaction. A forward has to do much more than just score, Defoe/ Ade sometimes loose the plot and make all the wrong choices. There is, for me no comparason. Ade/Defoe havn't got the understanding to get in those positions in the first place.

Err sorry, but Soldado does far less in terms of "doing more than score goals" than either Ade or Defoe.

You think Soldado drops deep, holds it up, runs with it, lays it off and actually creates chances for himself and others? LOL

Off the ball he is superior, and intelligent, and in the right team (this one) he will gel perfectly.

But its the exact point Im making when people big up Soldado's game for us so far, that much.

Back
Top Bottom