Hate for Hate Sake

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Before I had time to comprehend what had just happened, the ball found itself at the feet of Roberto Soldado. Watching on a stream that thankfully hadn’t stuttered in a few minutes I was convinced this was our break through, it wasn’t. Instead we had to endure another 30 minutes of tension and David Marshall making a name for himself. In the long run the three points that Spurs collected and the team continuing to gel are more important than any […]

Continue reading...

Well written article and well made point. Thanks for posting. I hope those of you with the privilege of attending the game this weekend take this to heart.

I kind of get what you saying but hating Adebayor isn't hate for hates sake.

He's had too many chances, he really is dead to me.

What really does confuse me is the anti Defoe brigade. Non existent in the ground but pravalent on the intercunt.

His gpg is nothing short of awesome but he is accused of being wasteful and the wannabe manager wallies say he can't hold it up well enough.

WTF, we play the game now so high up the pitch no one is ever up front alone.

DIE DEFOE HATERS. YOU HAVE SHIT IN YOUR EYES AND SHIT FOR BRAINS AND EAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST.....YEAH

I kind of get what you saying but hating Adebayor isn't hate for hates sake.

He's had too many chances, he really is dead to me.

What really does confuse me is the anti Defoe brigade. Non existent in the ground but pravalent on the intercunt.

His gpg is nothing short of awesome but he is accused of being wasteful and the wannabe manager wallies say he can't hold it up well enough.

WTF, we play the game now so high up the pitch no one is ever up front alone.

DIE DEFOE HATERS. YOU HAVE SHIT IN YOUR EYES AND SHIT FOR BRAINS AND EAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST.....YEAH
Ha that made me chuckle, but it's hard to disagree with anything you've said.
I'm not one for berating players, but last season Ade made himself look a cunt. There was one game where he fell over the ball and just sat on the floor for ages, looking round the ground shrugging, (against Coventry iirc, but that's no excuse).

As for Defoe, I reckon if you started him now, he'd do well. Jemain does go off the boil with no other player competing for the spot, but you only need to glance at his record to realise he is at his most potent when his ego has been dented.

Ha that made me chuckle, but it's hard to disagree with anything you've said.
I'm not one for berating players, but last season Ade made himself look a cunt. There was one game where he fell over the ball and just sat on the floor for ages, looking round the ground shrugging, (against Coventry iirc, but that's no excuse).

As for Defoe, I reckon if you started him now, he'd do well. Jemain does go off the boil with no other player competing for the spot, but you only need to glance at his record to realise he is at his most potent when his ego has been dented.

If it made you chuckle, fucking rep it you cunt.....I'm not doing this for charity.

I don't like that the writer picked Soldado's chance for the article. That was such a difficult chance to convert. He had almost no time after the ball smashed off of the crossbar and did amazing to just get it on target. It was just unfortunate that it was straight at Marshall.

What has Ade done? Genuine question...Is it because we now signed Soldado, that Ade must DIE

Or something else? Is he refusing to train while negotiating a transfer or something...?

What has Ade done? Genuine question...Is it because we now signed Soldado, that Ade must DIE

Or something else? Is he refusing to train while negotiating a transfer or something...?

Let me see...shite after securing a contract...again
AWOL after the acon
Offered the chance to play football but decided to take the 100k a do fuck all.

Waste of sperm

Let me see...shite after securing a contract...again
AWOL after the acon
Offered the chance to play football but decided to take the 100k a do fuck all.

Waste of sperm

He was shit before the ACON, and actually much better towards the end of the season..
And we are hating him for not wanting to leave? Odd...

I dont know what people expect. Maybe less hatred towards him last season, and a little support might have gone a long way.

He can still do a job for us if people get off his fucking back

Back
Top Bottom