Has the club tarnished its own reputation

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

where do these guys get the impression that a job at spurs could be a risky deciscion ?
Managers? I suppose from any casual observer
  • We have a very high profile. The media alone scrutinise everything
  • We have very high expectation. Many would say unrealistically so
  • Especially considering we have much lower/fewer resources than those we compete against.
  • We dont seem to show any real patience, 7 managers in 11 years is it?
Its not necessarily the most appealing in that sense. Of course it depends what you look for as well though, alternatively
  • We have superb facilities, among the best in europe
  • We have a young and talented squad packed with internationals
  • We have a culture of appealing football
  • We are a big club with much history
  • We are ambitious
  • And while we cant compete with Chelsea etc we have a larger budget than many as well
Personally I think we are a huge opportunity, but I can see a really pragmatic sort might think twice about it

Managers? I suppose from any casual observer
  • We have a very high profile. The media alone scrutinise everything
  • We have very high expectation. Many would say unrealistically so
  • Especially considering we have much lower/fewer resources than those we compete against.
  • We dont seem to show any real patience, 7 managers in 11 years is it?
Its not necessarily the most appealing in that sense. Of course it depends what you look for as well though, alternatively
  • We have superb facilities, among the best in europe
  • We have a young and talented squad packed with internationals
  • We have a culture of appealing football
  • We are a big club with much history
  • We are ambitious
  • And while we cant compete with Chelsea etc we have a larger budget than many as well
Personally I think we are a huge opportunity, but I can see a really pragmatic sort might think twice about it
you really thought i was being serious ?

Back
Top Bottom