Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s going to play tomorrow because Conte thinks Ndombele is too fat, making him the only option.

Consequently, I will be avoiding this board.

I don't hate Winks as a player or a professional like some do, he's a young lad who has come through the ranks which is a great thing - he's just not good enough for Spurs, and it seems thinks he's better than he is. But I couldn't resist posting this from today's BBC Gossip:

England midfielder Harry Winks has emerged as a top target for Newcastle United with new Magpies boss Eddie Howe keen to address his side's lack of creativity.

(Insert own preferred joke here).

All this time you thought Tanguy was a nickname for Tanganga?
Ooooh Tanguy Tanganga
Ooooh Tanguy Tanganga

Oooooh Japhet N'Dom-Bele
Oooooh Japhet N'Dom-Bele

When I was at school you had to write out the correct versions of your mistakes at least 20 times each.

Back
Top Bottom