Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get him out! Get him the fuck out! He's making me break my TV. He's Trippier 2019 levels of dreadful.

Get him out! Get him the fuck out! He's making me break my TV. He's Trippier 2019 levels of dreadful.
C'mon, Trippier was so much better. As much he fucked us sometimes he knows what a ball is and you could seem him wanting the ball or doing something. Winks is in another shite level, probably should never played for us, can't see him as a better player than Filip Lesniak that received just one opportunity for us.

Not sure he's even West Brom or Sheff U level.

Slow, cant tackle, cant pass, never scores, positioning is questionable and hides in games.

The thing I'll always give Mourinho credit for is his ability to spot a shit player. I just wish he'd gone further and not just frozen out the likes of but got rid of them completely,

Absolutely spineless performance from him today. The only thing he has in his locker is recycling possession and he didn't even show for the CBs today to do that one thing.

No point in having him in attack, no point in having him in defence. Wouldn't even start for West Brom this lad.

Back
Top Bottom