Harry Still At Spurs Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs Next Season ?

• He will definitely leave if Poch stays

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • He will definitely leave if Poch leaves

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch stays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will stay regardless of what happens, he loves the club.

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • He will leave regardless of what happens, he wants trophies.

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
Given how he's playing right now I'm not sure we'd be worse off regardless

No matter how talented a player might be, if he isn't trying hard enough or suits the team, he's not an asset.

Probably not leaving anyway since we'd probably demand 350 million which I don't think even Utd would pay, especially considering his injury record.

Really doubt he will ever leave, even if we fail to win a trophy in the next 3 years.

Dont think Pep wants a static lump as a striker.
We are lucky as he isn't a pep type of forward as you mention. He dropped augero a lot as he wasnt working hard enough. Aguero had to be more mobile so kane has no chance. Also Liverpool don't need him & the other teams in the top 6 are in a mess as well. Super rare for top English players to go abroad so that helps us too.

Considering Barca couldn't afford a cut-price Neymar this past summer, yes.

Real need to sell massively after their expenditure in the past 3 windows.
I don't think Barca really wanted him. He's a real pain and Suarez and Messi don't need that alongside.

I'm being kind for the sake of debate, smartarse.

Benzema and Bale will go for peanuts. Isco will likely go for nothing.

Real can't afford Kane after buying Hazard, Jovic, Theo, Militao, Mendy and Rodrigo.
I realised my mistake regarding 'affording' Kane and immediately deleted my post...you were obviously a bit too quick for me with your reply though. My apologies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom