Harry Still At Spurs Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs Next Season ?

• He will definitely leave if Poch stays

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • He will definitely leave if Poch leaves

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch stays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will stay regardless of what happens, he loves the club.

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • He will leave regardless of what happens, he wants trophies.

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
With all the rumours of internal unrest and the state of the relationship regarding Levy and Poch how do you think this is affecting Harry Kane .... ?
Will his loyalty to the club weaken or remain intact and is it dependent upon managerial developments.... or has he already made up his mind ?

I doubt hell leave, no club would pay the ammount required and I dont see him forcing the move out of lotalty. If he was offered a move I think its very possible hed leave but he simple wont be

If things carry on like this he will start to think, if he hasn’t already , that a managerial change is needed. Then it depends on who the new manager will be. If it’s a levy puppet eg houghton or Eddie Howe then he has to go and rightly so. If it’s a bigger name it might sway him to stay a few more seasons.
He is in his prime and he doesn’t need this bullshit. He won’t be playing champions league football next season, that’s going to be hard for him to take.
If Poch can’t turn this around, which is the way it’s looking, I think he will be gone in the summer. A manager like mourinho might sway him to stay. The football won’t be pretty but I think he would deliver us a trophy and Kane might stay. Let’s face it, the football has been shite for a long time now anyway.

Given your past musings on the matter this surprises me greatly.....
I've often expressed my desire to see Poch go I must admit but I wouldn't want to see Harry leave. Perhaps you can remind this old man of my 'past musings' on the subject where I have stated that ?. I've definitely worried about whether he will continue at the club because of his personal ambitions within the game and with all the current unrest that exists this season. His media responses and general attitude would seem to suggest he will remain at Spurs next season regardless of what happens to Poch or the team and I have voted accordingly and would welcome that outcome.
The poll is in no way 'fear mongering' but simply to find out if members felt his position at the club was dependant upon what happened to Poch or not. I realise the thought of him leaving is an extremely unpleasant one but it's not a subject we can just sweep under the carpet because we 'fear' to discuss it.

Last edited:
I may have misheard, but I'm pretty sure that one of the guests on the Spurs Show podcast a week ago said that a source very close to the club told him that Harry wanted Poch out, or that if Poch stayed then Harry wanted to leave. I know that we hear new and more absurd rumours every day, and this could be nothing more than that. On the other hand, it may explain why Kane appears to be more invested and plays better for England that Spurs.

loose-leaf-tea-reading-in-cup.jpg

I've often expressed my desire to see Poch go I must admit but I wouldn't want to see Harry leave. Perhaps you can remind this old man of my 'past musings' on the subject where I have stated that ?. I've definitely worried about whether he will continue at the club because of his personal ambitions within the game and with all the current unrest that exists this season. His media responses and general attitude would seem to suggest he will remain at Spurs next season regardless of what happens to Poch or the team and I have voted accordingly and would welcome that outcome.
The poll is in no way 'fear mongering' but simply to find out if members felt his position at the club was dependant upon what happened to Poch or not. I realise the thought of him leaving is an extremely unpleasant one but it's not a subject we can just sweep under the carpet because we 'fear' to discuss it.

Just before in the int. break we had a series of exchanges where you seemed hellbent on convincing yourself that he'd leave.

I don't remember the thread now.

Back
Top Bottom