Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One day Spurs fans will be honest and admit that it was Son and Dele (and to a certain extent Eriksen) who got us through the big games that we actually won.

Kane tried to force his way out in 2021 by busking outside the Etihad, he thought he was bigger than the club, refused to commit to us and then left a day before the season started I’m not gonna be front row at the Allianz with pom poms, tough shit. Life goes on.

EZ_4VAMU8AEaNQ1.jpg

The irony that Kane goes to Bayern to win trophies and will likely lose the league title to a team who has a similar rep in Germany that Spurs do in England. (They're known as "Neverkusen" over there and haven't won a trophy since 1993).

He took the soft option going off to a club as close as you could get to a guaranteed trophy to break his trophy duck. He’ll look very silly if he ends up trophyless still at the end of the season.

You definitely haven’t. He lives in that head of yours rent free and the man doesn’t even play here anymore.

Meanwhile, he’s getting on with his career, scoring more than he plays games, and being a Ballon d’or front-runner. Oh well.
What's he doing now? Another big game, another no-show...

You see how Bayern play?

The irony that Kane goes to Bayern to win trophies and will likely lose the league title to a team who has a similar rep in Germany that Spurs do in England. (They're known as "Neverkusen" over there and haven't won a trophy since 1993).
01/02 nearly treble winners. Top of the Bundesliga for most of the season only to miss out on the last day to Dortmund, then lost the cup final against Schalke. then lost the Champions league final to that Zidane volley, then Ballack who played for them at the time lost the World Cup final 😂

And people say we’ve had it bad

He took the soft option going off to a club as close as you could get to a guaranteed trophy to break his trophy duck. He’ll look very silly if he ends up trophyless still at the end of the season.
If we somehow win a trophy and he ends up with nothing his career highlight reel will just be the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme.

I love HARRY.....

But i cant support BAYERN .... especially now they have dire lol

Still long time in the season to go, they prob will get back ....... but as much as i love KANE.... be funny he left and didnt get fook all

He would be so deadly in this Ange team , that extra world class, i defo believe with him here we'd be 3 places higher

Last edited:
What's he doing now? Another big game, another no-show...

You see how Bayern play?
I think the Harry Kane cult members do see it but it would be against their religion to speak of it

Thank god we got rid of the cancer (playing Harry Kane ball) that was plaguing our club for years

And thank god Eric Dier went with him

Last edited:
I think the Harry Kane cult members do see it but it would be against their religion to speak of it

Thank god we got rid of the cancer (playing Harry Kane ball) that was plaguing our club for years

Cancer should never be used in a football analogy that relates to style of play. Too trivial.

Were you referencing it to racism it might have been a tad more palatable.

But Kane leaving has opened up opportunities in a style of football sense that in hindsight are probably 2 or 3 years behind where they should be.

Would be so funny if Bayern failed to win anythimg. Even if they do win the Bundesliga, big bloody deal. Hardly anything not expected of them or not considered routine by the biggest German club by miles.

More personal records but game-changer in the key matches and those that truly matter???

The accusation has not been answered.

One day Spurs fans will be honest and admit that it was Son and Dele (and to a certain extent Eriksen) who got us through the big games that we actually won.

Kane tried to force his way out in 2021 by busking outside the Etihad, he thought he was bigger than the club, refused to commit to us and then left a day before the season started I’m not gonna be front row at the Allianz with pom poms, tough shit. Life goes on.
He was brilliant but you have a point in big, one-off cup games. He won us plenty of big PL games to be fair

Fuck me

You’ve soiled your pants early doors on a Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom