Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol they will finish top, and they will finish with more points having scored more goals because they signed Harry Kane.

And no it doesnt. How has a whole fucking league got worse in a single season? The pure Harry Kane hate from you two is mental. The man has 29 G/A in 20 games and apparently it’s his fault they’ve dropped points in FOUR GAMES ALL SEASON.

See below

Look where Napoli are without Kim vs where Tottenham are without Kane...

Lets face it - the Bundesliga has always been a 2 team competition and the league has gotten worse

Bayern dropped 5 points alone to Dortmund last season - Dortmund is obviously not the same team due to Bellingham leaving

And Bayern's recent issues isn't b/c of lack of attacking - they scored 100, 99, 97 and 92 goals the last 4 seasons

Their recent 'issues' has largely been defensive and they've solidified it by signing one of the best CBs in the world

Look where Napoli are without Kim vs where Tottenham are without Kane...

Yeah hmmmmmmm it’s almost like Napoli signed a shit manager and have no money to sign replacements whereas Spurs hired the right coach and loads of players….. hmmmmm….

You hate Kane. You always have and always will. You hated him when he had a dry patch under Nuno and you hate him now he’s averaging over a goal a game. Hate hate hate.

Kane is flourishing. He’ll get a league title at least. We’re doing pretty well (we finished 4th with Kane the season before last in case we all just got amnesia) having done a total club re-shuffle. The 100m we got for a ridiculously world class footballer helped.

Spurs hired the right coach and loads of players….. hmmmmm….

forgets the fact that 70% of our first 11 have been out due to injury, suspension, afcon, asia cup etc

forgets that at one point we had to play w Davies and Emerson at CB

forgets that we had three of the most high profile managers in the world get sacked under Kane's reign

forgets that we had our best run in the CL without Kane

forgets that we were 2-0 under Nuno (yes Nuno) beating Man City when Kane was missing from the line-up and then went on a terrible run once Kane came back which eventually got him sacked

forgets that Richarlison (yes Richarlison) is banging in goals for fun and is making everyone forget that Kane was even a thing

Lol they will finish top, and they will finish with more points having scored more goals because they signed Harry Kane.
Doesn't address my point which was stop comparing points from different seasons.

How has a whole fucking league got worse in a single season?
A whole league doesn't get "worse" but the disparity between the good and the bad gets greater...but you know that.

Also, it didn't matter who we got as coach as the players were always going to step up after the loss of such a mainstay...there was always going to be 'competition' to fill that void...happens all over in other sports...WHICH IS WHY I PREDICTED IT TO YOU MANY TIMES IN MY "FUCK OFF HK" DIATRIBES! Now Bayern has to deal with the walking football.

Kane is flourishing. He’ll get a league title at least. We’re doing pretty well (we finished 4th with Kane the season before last in case we all just got amnesia) having done a total club re-shuffle. The 100m we got for a ridiculously world class footballer helped.
Will he also get belle of the harvest?

We haven't spent the 100M from the Kane deal...so right now it's 'helping' in DL's pocket.

! Now Bayern has to deal with the walking football.

Yeah I’m sure they’re gutted with the 4th best PPG in their entire clubs history. The only game they’ve been embarrassing in was the one he didn’t fucking play.

Bayern have absolutely smashed in goals, Harry has had a hand in a bunch, and they’ve barely dropped points.

Y’all are living in fantasy land where they’re struggling. They aren’t. Leverkusen are just (currently) punching well above their weight. They’re both miles ahead of everyone else.

forgets that Richarlison (yes Richarlison) is banging in goals for fun and is making everyone forget that Kane was even a thing

You definitely haven’t. He lives in that head of yours rent free and the man doesn’t even play here anymore.

Meanwhile, he’s getting on with his career, scoring more than he plays games, and being a Ballon d’or front-runner. Oh well.

I am genuinely so happy to see him gone and seeing us playing better without him

If he were still here, I would almost guarantee you we'd still be playing that god awful 'harry kane ball' where we have zero plan but to lob it up to kane in the box
You could smell the toxic and clueless Son fanboy - not to be confused with a Spurs fan - through the screen. And it's far from pleasant.

Not a single genuine Spurs fan would come up with embarrassing, dishonest and dare I say truly disrespectful drivel like that.

Last edited:
I've seen some frankly embarrassing things here. But this this stuff is next level garbage.
Shame GIF

Just come home Harry. You are jinxed. If you’re not winning trophies anywhere, you might as well be just be at home.
To not press, here, and mess up our dynamic?

Wouldn't work.

Major part of him moving was the style of play we now have, imo.

Wouldn't be able to get away with jogging around.

And he knew it.

Back
Top Bottom