Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's pretty simple, but a difficult read:

Someone we loved left us because they thought we were unable to conceive. This is despite the fact that he can't get it up when we're actually ovulating.

Nevertheless, we're hurt and disappointed and we, for the most part, blame ourselves.
Seeing them go off with a new, more attractive/younger model with big boobs and wide hips is painful and makes us feel inferior.

We've seen her Instagram page and she's got a house full of kids and probably got more eggs than that bitch off Aliens.

Now, for just a moment, it looks like the young slapper might have crabs and also a bad case of Thruchel. It's not terminal and probably won't affect her dropping a sprog, but it's not a good look and it might set the clock back a year or two.

We, for lack of anything better to do at present, delight in a fleeting zeitgeist of sweet, sweet schadenfreude and the hope that we might pop one out before him thanks to being ridden by the biggest dude on the ranch.

:ange-arms:

(I told you it was a difficult read.)
Does Mrs Kane know about this?

If Bayern won it all this year champs league and Bundesliga I could have seen him coming home early… but if they don’t he’s going to have to stay out there for a while….
Also I don’t think he could handle son being captain and not him and sonny should be captain because he’s loyal
Hahahaha hahaha. How can you imply Kane wasn't loyal? He stayed a good 3 or 4 years beyond what most of us would have hoped.
I enjoyed your joke post 🤣

IF (and that's a big 'if') he doesn't win something this season, I genuinely wonder if he'll look over at what Ange is creating and wonder how many goals he could've been getting on the end of this season...?

Not saying he's gonna start pushing for a move back 'home' next season, but he basically went to Bayern to GUARANTEE a trophy for his mantelpiece
Perhaps it's right that even HE learns there ARE no guarantees in football (apart from City, buying up their guarantee!)

It's more a case of bad timing for him... 10 years at a trophyless club, and finally leaving the first season where genuine progress is starting to be made, for a club that might actually end up being trophyless is god knows how many years....

maybe he's a Jonah?!

Personally, I think he regrets not going to Man City when he clearly wanted to, more than he does by leaving us this season... He'd have had clean sweep of trophies by now!!

Right player, wrong place, wrong time! Or is that right place/wrong time? :kanehand:
Summit like that...

IF (and that's a big 'if') he doesn't win something this season, I genuinely wonder if he'll look over at what Ange is creating and wonder how many goals he could've been getting on the end of this season...?

Not saying he's gonna start pushing for a move back 'home' next season, but he basically went to Bayern to GUARANTEE a trophy for his mantelpiece
Perhaps it's right that even HE learns there ARE no guarantees in football (apart from City, buying up their guarantee!)

It's more a case of bad timing for him... 10 years at a trophyless club, and finally leaving the first season where genuine progress is starting to be made, for a club that might actually end up being trophyless is god knows how many years....

maybe he's a Jonah?!

Personally, I think he regrets not going to Man City when he clearly wanted to, more than he does by leaving us this season... He'd have had clean sweep of trophies by now!!

Right player, wrong place, wrong time! Or is that right place/wrong time? :kanehand:
Summit like that...
His sale is the reason why we are pushing on. Their is no push to sign experienced players and now we can sign bright young players with talent. Alot of that is because we are no longer pushing for the Harry Kane team to win a trophy.

Now without Mourinho and Conte and healthy PSR position we can sign players for an attacking manager. We no longer have to worry about these winning mentality managers.

His sale is the reason why we are pushing on. Their is no push to sign experienced players and now we can sign bright young players with talent. Alot of that is because we are no longer pushing for the Harry Kane team to win a trophy.

Now without Mourinho and Conte and healthy PSR position we can sign players for an attacking manager. We no longer have to worry about these winning mentality managers.
Great point actually!

I still think we need that "missing piece" prolific striker though, don't we??

Richie's great n'all, and like Werner, is versatile in an attacking sense.... But neither of them are 'killers'....

And killers don't come cheap
.... Just ask anyone who's tried to arrange a 'hit'!!

Great point actually!

I still think we need that "missing piece" prolific striker though, don't we??

Richie's great n'all, and like Werner, is versatile in an attacking sense.... But neither of them are 'killers'....

And killers don't come cheap
.... Just ask anyone who's tried to arrange a 'hit'!!

My fee is only a 4 pack of Scrumpy Jack and a KFC Bargain Bucket.

Hahahaha hahaha. How can you imply Kane wasn't loyal? He stayed a good 3 or 4 years beyond what most of us would have hoped.
Maybe sonny is content in being a club legend and doesn’t need a gammy league to cement his status.

Good point well made.

I'd still take him back with 0.7 seconds thinking time in the summer. Also because I'd have no doubt that Ange would make it clear (in that case) that those are the new circumstances, in fact I strongly suspect Harry would already know this from last summer.

I do agree that him leaving was probably, I struggle to say for the better but at least less of an issue than it looked at first, but getting him back would be massive statement of intent, of where we're heading, and would add a model, model pro to a youthful squad (aside from the obvious on-field contributions).

Incidently, should it become an option, as a statement of intent on its own, Son should categorically retain the captaincy. Actually, Harry should 100%, at most, be 4th choice, behind the current three.

Good point well made.

I'd still take him back with 0.7 seconds thinking time in the summer. Also because I'd have no doubt that Ange would make it clear (in that case) that those are the new circumstances, in fact I strongly suspect Harry would already know this from last summer.

I do agree that him leaving was probably, I struggle to say for the better but at least less of an issue than it looked at first, but getting him back would be massive statement of intent, of where we're heading, and would add a model, model pro to a youthful squad (aside from the obvious on-field contributions).

Incidently, should it become an option, as a statement of intent on its own, Son should categorically retain the captaincy. Actually, Harry should 100%, at most, be 4th choice, behind the current three.
I'm sure you're only kidding here, but seriously, I reckon the only way we ever see him back in a Spurs shirt is if a few years down the line he's happy to come back as a bit part player in his final years.

Back
Top Bottom