Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho and contes football was the worst I’ve seen for years boring and shit I would rather go out on our shields playing exciting attacking football then ever go back to that drivel .
I back this. Before Maureen and ConteShitBall, I would never fall asleep during a spurs game, but them two so called "elite managers" made my eyelids drop nearly every time we played the last 4 years.

I now think this move has been nailed on ever since Kane came out with wanting it all sorted by this weekend. I think he turned down a contract offer from us. Then him and levy colluded to get Bayern up to the price we wanted by putting this deadline in the way they did. Levy wasn’t ever going to let him go for nothing and Kane was desperate to leave.

I have no anger towards Harry at all. Zero. It’s all towards levy who let everyone down. Poor Ange having to take his press conference today. It should be levy day out there explaining himself.

Is it genuine???

Seems to be. But this and the BBC's coverage... It's enough for me to crumble.

Dammit. I was wrong. What a crushing disappointment. I thought we were smarter and more aspirational than this, but we're not. Levy has fucked us and Harry has fucked his legacy.

I don't hate Harry for it, but he can still get fucked. What a stupid fucking move. Honestly. And what a time to do it. I hope when the season finishes and he's collecting their obligatory silverware that the rags run that story "Kane loses virginity to prostitute" to really take the shine off that plastic cup. Twats!

I had a metric fuck-ton of gifs, too. Now they are wasted. Fuck off.

I back this. Before Maureen and ConteShitBall, I would never fall asleep during a spurs game, but them two so called "elite managers" made my eyelids drop nearly every time we played the last 4 years.
Never felt so much apathy before, during and after games with those two in charge, but Conte was the wurst imo

tumblr_mj5tcyzdy11qh1g19o1_500-gif.27907651

So bored of this shit now....
It's a 21st Century Media/online led circus....
Who the fuck has time or energy for that clickbait shut?

Let's go old school.

We are Tottenham.... Everyone hates us...
Fuck 'em all....

Those are the facts.

No it's not! Don't be a gloaty wind up merchant when we're doing well, and it won't come back to bite you when we're not!
It's the thing I hate most about Gooners... Their smug, arrogant gloating, poorly disguised as 'banter' ...it's not, it's smug arrogance, and not a nice trait.

Win with dignity, lose with grace.

After all: one thing WORSE than a bad loser, is a bad winner!

...and I stand by that!

I wonder how the Spurs PR dept. go about announcing THAT?
It'll be a challenge mate

I've been trying to make sense of this move as I can't believe Harry would go to Bayern just to win a shithouse of a Bundesliga medal and give up on Shearer's record for that crap.
The only reasoning I can see is that Harry is hugely ambitious and thinks that they can win the Champions League.....but moreover, with Ronaldo & Messi gone and Mbappe's season in turmoil...perhaps he thinks he can win the Ballon D'or - you pretty much have to be with a title winning team to win it, which face it isn't going to be us.
It's the only thing that makes sense

I've been trying to make sense of this move as I can't believe Harry would go to Bayern just to win a shithouse of a Bundesliga medal and give up on Shearer's record for that crap.
The only reasoning I can see is that Harry is hugely ambitious and thinks that they can win the Champions League.....but moreover, with Ronaldo & Messi gone and Mbappe's season in turmoil...perhaps he thinks he can win the Ballon D'or - you pretty much have to be with a title winning team to win it, which face it isn't going to be us.
It's the only thing that makes sense

He's got no chance of ballon d'Or.

Its a popularity contest.

Back
Top Bottom