Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we need to make up 30 goals this season which is probably not as big a task as it sounds. Son - 10, Kulu - 2 and Richy - 1 last season.Is it crazy to think each one of them getting 14-15 goals? I don’t think so if we’re playing the attacking football that Ange is pushing for. Madison got 10 last season which is 6 more than PEH so we could take down the requirement of the front three to 12-13 goals. Much more attainable. And if Son were to get back in form and hit the 20 goal mark, that would mean Richy/Kulu just need to hit the 8-9 goal mark. Even more attainable. I don’t think that’s a crazy ask for two players worth a combined 100m!
Gift Orban.

7:45am and my fucking phone is lighting up like a Christmas tree with gleeful messages from pals loving the fact we’ve sold Kane. To be expected but bunch of cunts. You have to take it when you dished it out over the past to them - part of being a fan.
No it's not! Don't be a gloaty wind up merchant when we're doing well, and it won't come back to bite you when we're not!
It's the thing I hate most about Gooners... Their smug, arrogant gloating, poorly disguised as 'banter' ...it's not, it's smug arrogance, and not a nice trait.

Win with dignity, lose with grace.

After all: one thing WORSE than a bad loser, is a bad winner!

...and I stand by that!

Maddison not getting a proper shirt number is the give away I suppose.
He'll have the 10 shirt now.
I wonder how the Spurs PR dept. go about announcing THAT?

The plane is still on the ground. This isn't done and dusted yet . . .
Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

I don't actually really mind that Kane is leaving. But my issue is the last minute nature of it allowing us so little time to prepare, both in terms of replacements and in terms of pre-season games and training without him.
Kane knew in his heart he was leaving....
He coulda said to Ange during the pre season where he was CLEARLY part of our plans, to give someone else a go... or at least go on Penalty taking duties!!

I think Ange speaks well, but the ONE time I heard his guard slip was quite early in (when inevitably being asked about Kane) he said "while he's here he's committed, and being a model pro"

WHILE? that was telling...
Ange knew, Kane knew... We ALL knew!

WHEN not IF it got done was down to Bayerns' offer, and Levy's acceptance.

Imagine if Levy had've accepted their first (derisory) offer, JUST to get it done in July...?

There would've been fucking HELL to pay!

This isn't ALL on Levy this time!
(Though yes, he's still a bit of a prick!)

Back
Top Bottom