Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the deal has been done a few days ago and it’s all been pantomime for the press, but can you imagine the scenes in Munich ‘if’ Kane did reject the move! 😂

Plettenberg 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Get the 100 million in a functional attacking system we won't have to rely as heavy on him as we have.

Young strong mobile forward who can press would be requirement and let him and Richy fight for the top spot

Rather him go to Bayern also then join united on a free next season

If Kane hadn’t indicated to Bayern he was interested in going there, they wouldn’t have bid. And kept bidding .

Why would they risk the damage to their reputation?

Anything else is denial.

We all know how transfers generally work, anything else is emotional.

100%

Tapping up is just part of the process. As long as Kane is not in a Munich restaurant with the Bayern chief exec it's never investigated.

Charlie Kane and Bayern's negotiating team probably have a WhatsApp group ffs

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦

You Promised Me Lunch GIF by Applause Entertainment

Well this is an exciting Saga to say the least! I cant wait for us to finally sign a new deal with Kane and then he announces he is taking 6 months of maternity leave to help Kate out and he'll see us next year! :kanegoal:
Also how does Harry only have 4 Smilies? come on Admin Admin if he stays lets double the amount please?

100%

Tapping up is just part of the process. As long as Kane is not in a Munich restaurant with the Bayern chief exec it's never investigated.

Charlie Kane and Bayern's negotiating team probably have a WhatsApp group ffs
Exactly - You don’t think Newcastle didn’t want Maddison?

They put the feelers out and heard Maddison’s family preferred London.

By not officially bidding, they can save face.

The Saudis are rookies at this which is why they’ve experienced high profile rejections (Mbappe, Son) despite the talents they have acquired.

If it’s £86m upfront, with achievable add ons then it’s pretty good. I mean Bayern is going win the Bundesliga and Kane will score a fuck ton of goals, which undoubtedly are components of the add ons. Wasn’t the rumors from this week they were squabbling more over payment structure than valuation?

Getting the 86m right now would be the most substantial component for getting replacements in.
If you've won the BuLi 11 seasons in a row would you make the addon contingent on winning it a 12th time? I hope you don't have too many important negotiations in your future.

Bit late to all this having been on night shifts last night but if its only £86million plus add ons whats the big difference from the offer we turned down last week?

Obviously we don't know all the add ons and how likely they are to be triggered but I thought that offer was in similar territory?

Back
Top Bottom