Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

last word on spurs

twitter mainly sometimes they post transfer rumours you see posted here

they are mainly pro levy no matter what

YouTube as well.
Not sure I like him.

Tbf I watched a minute or so then switched off. Ranting that it was to close to the start of the season as some on here are - as if we made Bayern bid low for months!

Of course it isn't ideal but plenty of time to finalise the squad.

Most were worried Levy would sell Kane on the last day of the window!

Or...I mean, OR, it could just be an accurate encapsulation of matters...

Instead of attacking the messenger how about addressing the substance of his point...did he say anything that is factually wrong? No! And taking into account those facts was his final opinion of it all really unreasonable? Again, No!

What's agenda got to do with it? It would be 'agenda' to ignore the glaring facts which he laid out. It's just reality.
Attacking the messenger? What else are you supposed to do when their entire point is either wilfully ignorant of the reality of how these mega deals pan out, or a manipulation of events to attack Levy. And I say this as someone perfectly happy to cunt Levy off for his many failings.

Go on Todd, let's take a wee look:

If the Kane news is true, accepting a late bid

Late bid? Is it the final week of the transfer window?

for a player it said wasn't for sale,

This should really read as 'wasn't for sale' when taking into account any awareness of how the transfer market works. Were we really going to just publicly state that Kane was for sale? Would that have helped us negotiate a better/faster price? Do me a favour. Appealing to the fee fees of our fans speculating on social media was hardly going to be the priority.

and then at a lower price than it indicated would be acceptable,

Was he not for sale or did we have an indicated price? I'm trying to keep track here.

Again - club caught in not selling player for their highball response scandal

and then leaving it to the player to decide,

Is this particularly egregious? Did we leak it to the press that we'd agreed a fee or (far more likely) did Bayern?

is utter cowardice from a board that will have vandalised our season.

Hysterical shite. Fainting couch for Martin, ASAP.

That one was from Billy Bob mate Billy Bob mate but I saw your previous one

I’m not saying that I believe the Talkshite post
Just quoting!
Confused Pulp Fiction GIF

I’m not blaming Bayern I was responding to someone saying levy should have resolved this weeks ago somehow
Are you not? Really? Because you said...
Bayern could have fucking paid the asking price sooner!
Which sure as hell looks like you are trying to shift the blame from the principal that could easily have set a date earlier in the window to get this done like most clubs do.

If we know one thing it’s that some people will believe almost anything written online.
Both Alasdair Gold and Fabrizio Romano have confirmed that the club have accepted an offer for Harry Kane. Gold, in particular, is very thorough in his sourcing before he reports on anything.

For me, nothing happens until it's confirmed directly by both of these two journalists in their own words.

Back
Top Bottom