Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good god, this entire thread is every single fucking person standing in a circle around Ndombadboy laughing at him.
Lol look who it is. The guy that once tried to convince people that an MLS team could compete in the Premier League

Donald Trump Laughing GIF by Election 2016

Lol look who it is. The guy that once tried to convince people that an MLS team could compete in the Premier League

Donald Trump Laughing GIF by Election 2016
The fuck are you talking about? I've never even watched a minute of MLS. I've long been on record that Spurs is the only team that I watch, period. I know absolutely nothing about MLS or the USMNT, I have never been interested in either of them, and have never pretended otherwise.

You're a weird and deeply stupid person. I can only make sense of this in one way, that you thought you'd catch me asleep and make up some stupid nonsense for a quick pop, and maybe one or two people around here would have even believed you.

Mike Pence, really? OK shithead...

Last edited:
NDomSnottyBollocks will have woke up this morning desperate for Spurs to lose and for Harry to have a stinker so he can flood this thread later on.

Why is everyone tagging me when I’m in the bin?

Kane played very well and scored against a team in the bottom ten.
Can you all point me to the bit where he proved me wrong? Because from where I’m sitting, that’s what he does best, and I’ve never said otherwise

Why is everyone tagging me when I’m in the bin?

Kane played very well and scored against a team in the bottom ten.
Can you all point me to the bit where he proved me wrong? Because from where I’m sitting, that’s what he does best, and I’ve never said otherwise

So like every other striker then, you mean? Score more against the lesser sides.

Welcome back, Gunner. 😉

So like every other striker then, you mean? Score more against the lesser sides.

Welcome back, Gunner. 😉

How many sitters did he miss v Leicester?

Great goal, solid performance and world class assist.

But how many sitters?

By the way, other top strikers score and perform well regularly against the best teams too. Maybe we’ve been here before who knows.

Chelsea coming up, let’s hope we haven’t hoodwinked again, because just like Bergwijn was a hero, I don’t expect him to destroy them today

But how many sitters?

By the way, other top strikers score and perform well regularly against the best teams too. Maybe we’ve been here before who knows.

Chelsea coming up, let’s hope we haven’t hoodwinked again, because just like Bergwijn was a hero, I don’t expect him to destroy them today

It was far more than a solid performance. He was clearly the best player on the pitch which is no easy feat when you have the likes of Tielemans and Maddison playing, the latter who has been one of the best players in the Premier League over the last few months. Harry missed one chance he should have done a lot better with from memory, the one he blazed over.

I watched Lewandowski score a hat-trick recently against Cologne, a truly dog shit team, but he should have finished the game with at least 5. Strikers miss chances. The better one's don't hide after they do miss. Just as Harry didn't against Leicester.

Last edited:
It was far more than a solid performance. He was clearly the best player on the pitch which is no easy feat when you have the likes of Tielemans and Maddison playing, the latter who has been one of the best players in the Premier League over the last few months. Harry missed one chance he should have done a lot better with from memory, the one he blazed over.

I watched Lewandowski score a hat-trick recently against Cologne, a truly dog shit team, but he should have finished the game with at least 5. Strikers miss chances. The better one's don't hide when they do miss. Just as Harry didn't against Leicester.

I’ve given Kane the credit he deserved against Leicester, not sure why you are comparing a serial winner who’s on 23 league goals already this season to be honest

I’ve given Kane the credit he deserved against Leicester, not sure why you are comparing a serial winner who’s on 23 league goals already this season to be honest

He's a serial winner because of the team he plays for. Nothing more, nothing less. If you think we would suddenly win things if only we had Lewandowski up front you're as deluded as ever.

He's a serial winner because of the team he plays for. Nothing more, nothing less. If you think we would suddenly win things if only we had Lewandowski up front you're as deluded as ever.

And if you think Bayern would have won those 19 trophies if they had swapped him for Kane from day one, you’re even more deluded than I am.

City walking the title already in January and fools thinking Kane will go there and score 45 goals

And if you think Bayern would have won those 19 trophies if they had swapped him for Kane from day one, you’re even more deluded than I am.

City walking the title already in January and fools thinking Kane will go there and score 45 goals

Is this the same Kane that regularly competes (or wins) for the Golden Boot in a much tougher league than the one in Germany, while also playing for a side that's miles away from the quality of Bayern?

Back to the funny farm with you already.

Only way to compare Lew and H is like for like .
Champion's League
Lewandowski: GPG .804
GOAT: GPG .833

And Harry doesn't have world-class players behind him in every position either.

Lewandowski is more clinical than Harry in front of goal as he's a genuine poacher. Harry is far more than that. Imagine also dropping Lewandowski deeper and playing him as a 10. That would be a good watch.

Is this the same Kane that regularly competes (or wins) for the Golden Boot in a much tougher league than the one in Germany, while also playing for a side that's miles away from the quality of Bayern?

Back to the funny farm with you already.
Yeah the same Kane that’s lost 7 semis and finals combined and scored one goal from open play in them

But how many sitters?

Agree with this but I also believe Kane put in the kind of overall performance that would have given him confidence.

Now as you say that's a Leicester side decimated by injuries and we now come up against our nemesis.

I said I would move to a 5 game by 5 game analysis on not just Kane but all players.

Let's see what today beings but it will be the totality of the next few games where I will judge and not today where in all likelihood Kane will be feeding on scraps.

As for Bergwijn great for him, better for us. Done enough to start today? Not sure but he has done what every single player should do from the bench.

Ask the manager a question..

Back
Top Bottom