Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disparaging other Spurs players to make Kane look good. Nice.

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Yeah, I’m the one who has it in for Spurs players.

Lucas is great, had a bad game overall though and was comfortably dealt with. Doherty is what he is but better than Emerson at RWB because he understands the role.

You’re the one obsessed with putting down one of our all time top scorers. But carry on, it’s all going so well for you.

Deuterz Deuterz

Kane sure look fastttt against Vestergaard, one of the slowest players in the league. Wow wow wow!

Not available in my country, but you’re aware nobody thinks Kane is fast, right? And you’re aware there’s more to being good physically than sprinting speed, right? You’re aware he won more duels than any player on the pitch against Leicester, right? And you’re surely aware this isn’t Fifa, and we don’t judge players based purely on their pace stat?

Come on, tell me you know this stuff. Please.

You’re the one obsessed with putting down one of our all time top scorers. But carry on, it’s all going so well for you.
4 non pen goals
2 assists
8% shot conversion
10 big chances missed
-4 goals under xG

We are in late January…

Last game, he goes 1 for 10 with 2 big chances missed against a battered Leicester side missing 5 players.

But yes… nothing to criticize

Lucas is great, had a bad game overall though and was comfortably dealt with.
So all the stuff you were praising Kane for in the Leicester game, Lucas does it on a regular basis and no one takes notice. Lucas is the definition of a player that dribbles past players for fun. But when Kane does it one game against a battered Leicester team, it's time to jerk off Kane

He's been far more important/better than Kane this season...

w13g83W.jpg

Not available in my country, but you’re aware nobody thinks Kane is fast, right? And you’re aware there’s more to being good physically than sprinting speed, right? You’re aware he won more duels than any player on the pitch against Leicester, right? And you’re surely aware this isn’t Fifa, and we don’t judge players based purely on their pace stat?

Come on, tell me you know this stuff. Please.
Indeed. Although I'm sure he sprinted many times against Leicester. He scored from one.

KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy

Remember when you said Conte was getting us away from playing Harry-Kane ball? How's it looking to you now?
I think the Leister game, we sort of did play Harry Kane ball but Kane had to take on Sons role so he got a lot of touches in the middle of the field in deeper areas. I actually don’t mind that because I think he could be a good 10.

What I do mind is Kane also taking taking 10 shots, missing 2 big chances. I think he’s very overrated as far as being clinical in front of goal and stats will tell you that he is. In that Leicester game, we should have put that game away 4-1 or 5-1 but it was a struggle to put the game away.

We either need to put Son as striker (he’s much more clinical) or bring in a legit clinical striker to share the shots. We can’t let Kane keep taking 10 shots a game - he’s very inefficient in front of goal.

Last edited:
Awww poor baby gets triggered when someone critiques Kane on the Kane thread

How cute

Continously insisting that Jimenez is better than Kane and posting videos of Harry sprinting after he gave a man of the match performance the other night goes way beyond "critique", numb nuts. You're absolutely desperate and just keep on clutching at straws.

Back
Top Bottom