Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Uhh you weren’t here when people were making dog eating and other shocking jokes/criticism about Son were you? I think a lot of the shocking stuff has been deleted since a few pointed them out but no, this Kane criticism is very mild compared to what you get in other players threads
If this was true and I wouldn't be surprised if it was but I hope it was only limited to few posts/posters. I really hope those who did in fact post them learned from it and everyone moved on.

If this was true and I wouldn't be surprised if it was but I hope it was only limited to few posts/posters. I really hope those who did in fact post them learned from it and everyone moved on.
It's spam. You seem a nice poster. Don't feed the trolls.

Last edited:
I never said there was a problem with him criticising son or kane or anyone.
When its warranted. Not the constant vendetta and shite hour after hour about kane been shit for years. Anyone that tries say something positive is shot down called a fanboy. Youll learn soon enough
Ok fair enough. I misunderstood. Also you're right I do see that and I've already replied to him that we should all be more supportive of our players including Kane and look past what happened in the summer with Kane and his off form this season so far.

Not the constant vendetta and shite hour after hour about kane been shit for years.
For years? I was VERY complimentary of Kane last season during his purple patch (see below) even though I thought he was bang average after that.

he's getting criticized because he's been bang average/shit for about a year now and there's some delusional fans that still think he's world class and still trying to defend him

kane is no longer a striker. he's now just a complete footballer. what a great display all over the pitch.

Last edited:
Yeah it's spam mcdouble

Literally the first page in the Son thread.

sudoku doesn't think that the post below is racist/derogatory at all.

You'd get more dislikes if you said "Kane had an average game" than if you posted the comment below.
So I read the first 10 pages for the first time and you're correct there were some racist/derogratory comments but limited to few posts/posters/multis? I think them posts/posters were called out/actioned appropriately? If so then I think the forum did what needed to be done and better for it.

Last edited:
So I read the first 10 pages for the first time and you're correct there were some racist/derogratory comments but limited to few posts/posters/multis? I think them posts/posters were called out/actioned appropriately? If so then I think the forum did what needed to be done and better for it.
People can post whatever they want. It's the internet. Free speech.

Just find it odd how triggered the Kane fanboys get when he gets criticized, as if it's the most shocking thing they've seen in this forum.

Same goes for the Son fanboys.

Just find it odd how triggered the Kane fanboys get when he gets criticized, as if it's the most shocking thing they've seen in this forum.

Not saying anyone here is a Kane faboy or not. Don't feel it's too bad right now but of course I haven't been here that long.

What I'm sure is if you were to criticize Son with same passion on a Korean fan club forum then they will be sending you death threats LOL. You do know Son is their only internationally recognized top player in a top league so yeah. That said I think you can handle the "bullying" 😁

I criticize other players including Son etc. but your kind only notices and gets trigged by the criticism against Kane. Strange.

Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office

I said Son should be dropped the other day before his injury and didn’t get a single reply

They just don’t give a shit about anyone but Kane.
The awkward thing is that now they’ve got Contes cock even further down their throats, so when Kane continues to fail for him and they players he has bought, they will really hit that junction where they have no choice but to start accepting the player is finished at the top.

That’s why he’ll stay here stinking out the place because no top club wants him.

I’m hoping he could still end up at Utd though

It’s telling that when the thread descends into this nonsense it’s always after a major group effort by a load of truth deniers trying to derail the subject at hand.

They remind me of flat earthers and Qanon, like it’s a co ordinated attack organised by PM. That would be really embarrassing

Astonishingly they can’t even see our posts because we’re on ignore, and even more mysterious is why they can’t hold their own conversation amongst themselves.

Almost as if they like all this….noooo nooooooonot them, the good guys, no way

I can understand the disliking of someone. What I dont get is this huge energy into making out that Harry Kane isnt a prolific quality footballer. The proofs been there for years. Season after season. Kanes bad form coincides with our depletion as a club. Put 1 or 2 genuinely quality midfielders behind him and he’ll bang them in again.

Even if what all the “anti-Kaners” is true. So what? Whats the alternative? Where do you find another striker with Kanes goalscoring record for under 100m that will a. Come to spurs and B, be happy with being on (just) 200k a week (lol)

Good luck with that.

Kane has had a poor season we all see that
all the other seasons he has been a good player,
I agree he doesn't show up in the big important games, But how many of that type of player is there ?

our problem is why has he been poor all season and how does the Club & Manager get him back to form

Christ alive fellas.

What’s going on in this thread?
Two posters are on a permanent windup. They keep repeating the same stuff over and over
They are called the Chuckle Brothers because they are always quoting each other in their posts. (To me, to you)
One of them said Harry Kane was "bang average" last season. One keeps making up stats.

Back
Top Bottom