Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We just call it like it is

You're new here and from what I can tell, I think you're one of the ones that can see the enormous bias / fanboyism towards Kane in this forum

There are a lot of Kane FC fans in here (which is fine) but when they come up with false/delusional narratives about Kane, we just call them out on it

And the Kane FC fans can't handle it

Edit: the amount of Kane FC fanboys are dwindling. there are still a few that need to be put in their place though
Fan boys 😅😅 what a clown
You havent put anyone in their place and never will

Look at what this thread has turned into when I simply asked the following question -

"How was Kane one of the best players in the world last season but Son is having a poor season (this season) when their per game/app output is almost the same."

Son This Season
Non Pen Goals Per App: 0.47
xAssists Per App: 0.20
Non Pen Shot Conversion: 18%
Goals above xG: +1.0

Kane Last Season
Non Pen Goals Per App: 0.54
xAssists Per App: 0.22
No n Pen Shot Conversion: 13%
Goals above xG: +0

You'll learn soon enough that if you try to point out anything that questions Kane's ability/greatness, you're either foreign/Asian or an Woolwich fan.

And when you try to show our other players in a more favorable light relative to Kane (especially Son), they will go off and disparage that other player as much as they can to position Kane in the most favorable light.

Just look at Raumy discrediting Son and Hugo's ballondor nom a couple years ago saying that it was probably dumb foreigners that voted for them. But when Kane gets nominated for anything, it's legit.

It's quite amusing to be honest.
Yeah thats exactly what this is about 😅

I tend to think the two have gotten more abuse that's uncalled for but regardless IMO there's only one way to settle this.

I propose a tag team wrestling match between in one corner sammyspurs sammyspurs and KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy and other corner Deuterz Deuterz and Beech Beech .

Any bets? I have to say sammy and ndom looks to be well prepared to go all the way so my money is on them 🤣
Sammy and ndom would probably get absolutely wrecked yet they'd still brag for days about how easily they had won.

Look at what this thread has turned into when I simply asked the following question -

"How was Kane one of the best players in the world last season but Son is having a poor season (this season) when their per game/app output is almost the same."

Son This Season
Non Pen Goals Per App: 0.47
xAssists Per App: 0.20
Non Pen Shot Conversion: 18%
Goals above xG: +1.0

Kane Last Season
Non Pen Goals Per App: 0.54
xAssists Per App: 0.22
No n Pen Shot Conversion: 13%
Goals above xG: +0

You'll learn soon enough that if you try to point out anything that questions Kane's ability/greatness, you're either foreign/Asian or an Woolwich fan.

And when you try to show our other players in a more favorable light relative to Kane (especially Son), they will go off and disparage that other player as much as they can to position Kane in the most favorable light.

Just look at Raumy discrediting Son and Hugo's ballondor nom a couple years ago saying that it was probably dumb foreigners that voted for them. But when Kane gets nominated for anything, it's legit.

You know this is the Internet where people can voice and have different opinions right/wrong. No amount of facts likely is going to make anyone change their mind... As do I if I can't be convinced otherwise. My personal approach is to try and present my opinions/facts and leave it at that... However, if everyone did the same then that would make for one dull thread so I enjoy others good banters🙂

As for Son/Kan, I tend to think Son get's less criticism than Kane but when Son get's them they're quite bad and unjust. I mean rival fans and pundits give way more credit to Son and that's simply sad to see.

For Kane's part he appears to be trying his best and has been improving so he should also deserve more support. I didn't have an issue him wanting to go to Man City but not showing up for the training camp was unacceptable. Lastly, Kane could be having his off season form wise for whatever reasons which I can accept and ultimately it's up to Conte to do what's best for the club.

Last edited:
You know this is the Internet where people can voice and have different opinions right/wrong. No amount of facts likely is going to make anyone change their mind... As do I if I can't be convinced otherwise. My personal approach is to try and present my opinions/facts and leave it at that... However, if everyone did the same then that would make for one dull thread so I enjoy others good banters🙂

As for Son/Kan, I tend to think Son get's less criticism than Kane but when Son get's them they're quite bad and unjust. I mean rival fans and pundits give way more credit to Son and that's simply sad to see.

For Kane's part he appears to be trying his best and has been improving so he should also deserve more support. I didn't have an issue him wanting to go to ManU but not showing up for the training camp was unacceptable. Lastly, Kane could be having his off season form wise for whatever reasons which I can accept and ultimately it's up to Conte to do what's best for the club.
Uhh you weren’t here when people were making dog eating and other shocking jokes/criticism about Son were you? I think a lot of the shocking stuff has been deleted since a few pointed them out but no, this Kane criticism is very mild compared to what you get in other players threads

This isn't what I said. This is why you and your buddy get abused and ignored, not because you put forward the occasional fair argument, but because you resort to bullshit like this on a regular basis. I said the Ballon d or voting is done by journalists across the world and is notably bizarre (a lot of them vote for some complete fucking random players, or players from their continent) and massively skewed towards players who did well in a tournament and/or the CL.

They aren't 'dumb foreigners' but they aren't as legitimate as the players/coaches who play ALONGSIDE OR AGAINST Kane on a weekly basis. Togo voted for Lloris after he had 8 clean sheets all season. Sri Lanka voted for Auba when he had a relatively meh season. Ballon d or votes can be weird, all it takes is one or two journalists making an odd decision and you get in to the top 20.

It's not as legitimate as a MAJORITY of players, coaches and journalists all deciding Kane was in the TOTY, but go off and act like it's a valid comparison if you want, it just makes you look silly.

This isn't what I said. This is why you and your buddy get abused and ignored, not because you put forward the occasional fair argument, but because you resort to bullshit like this on a regular basis. I said the Ballon d or voting is done by journalists across the world and is notably bizarre (a lot of them vote for some complete fucking random players, or players from their continent) and massively skewed towards players who did well in a tournament and/or the CL.

They aren't 'dumb foreigners' but they aren't as legitimate as the players/coaches who play ALONGSIDE OR AGAINST Kane on a weekly basis. Togo voted for Lloris after he had 8 clean sheets all season. Sri Lanka voted for Auba when he had a relatively meh season. Ballon d or votes can be weird, all it takes is one or two journalists making an odd decision and you get in to the top 20.

It's not as legitimate as a MAJORITY of players, coaches and journalists all deciding Kane was in the TOTY, but go off and act like it's a valid comparison if you want, it just makes you look silly.
so Son and Hugo didn’t deserve a ballon dor nom in 18/19 but Kane deserved it last year… lol ok

Kane’s statistically the one of the worst strikers in the PL this season so yeah, Sammy was right and predicting this all along. You’re delusional if you think Kane hasn’t been shit.
Ive said multiple times in this thread kane has been shit this season but you and your good buddy obviously ignore this constantly because it doesnt suit your narrative and twisting of peoples words to suit your agenda

so Son and Hugo didn’t deserve a ballon dor nom 18/19 but Kane deserved it last year… lol ok

Lloris categorically did not deserve a Ballon d or nomination in 18/19. He had 8 clean sheets, it was a mediocre season. He had a couple of good games in the CL which put him in the spotlight and some journalist from Togo chucked a name in there. It happens.

Son did the same but in the CL, his season domestically wasn't that noteworthy. I didn't say anything about Kane deserving a Ballon d or shout last year either, only that he earned his place in the PL TOTY according to those who were best placed to know.

Ballon d' or is heavily skewed towards accomplishments on the European or international stage.

Uhh you weren’t here when people were making dog eating and other shocking jokes/criticism about Son were you? I think a lot of the shocking stuff has been deleted since a few pointed them out but no, this Kane criticism is very mild compared to what you get in other players threads
You should know you bring up your vendetta against kane in every other thread

I criticize other players including Son etc. but your kind only notices and gets trigged by the criticism against Kane. Strange.

Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office

I criticize other players including Son etc. but your kind only notices and gets trigged by the criticism against Kane. Strange.

Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office
Triggered 😅 my kind?? 😅
Nope wrong again. no problem criticising people when its due and fair hence the criticism for kane this season not the absolute shite you try and ram down peoples throat because they dont agree with you.

I've been lurking in this forum over a year until recently started posting. I've seen KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy criticize Son enough times especially when Son was going through his poor patches last season under Jose when Son had his best year.

KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy name came up enough times to make me take notice. It made me think whoever this ndom guy is, he must not like Son or appreciate him enough LOL.

I've been lurking in this forum over a year until recently started posting. I've seen KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy criticize Son enough times especially when Son was going through his poor patches last season under Jose when Son had his best year.

KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy name came up enough times to make me take notice. It made me think whoever this ndom guy is, he must not like Son or appreciate him enough LOL.
I never said there was a problem with him criticising son or kane or anyone.
When its warranted. Not the constant vendetta and shite hour after hour about kane been shit for years. Anyone that tries say something positive is shot down called a fanboy. Youll learn soon enough

Back
Top Bottom