Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuine question:

Would people welcome him back if he came back and apologized publicly? I would. To be fair, at the end of the day, he's still Harry Kane. If he were to change his mind and commit 110% to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, I wouldn't have any issue with him staying.
No

Fuck him

Gone for me

I genuinely feel more connection to Winks than I do to Kane now. Winks, to me, is far more 'one of our own' now.

There's just the small, unfortunate matter of Winks being, well, shit. :(
maybe you could reach out and give him some gratis training sessions, one on one?

Funny that Pochettino, Mourinho and Southgate have all put him in their teams, but you say he's shit.
One of them produced the best footballing spurs team in my lifetime and got us to a european cup final, one has won every bit of silverware going and the other got his national side to a WC semi and the european finals

What are your achievements in player selection?

maybe you could reach out and give him some gratis training sessions, one on one?

Funny that Pochettino, Mourinho and Southgate have all put him in their teams, but you say he's shit.
One of them produced the best footballing spurs team in my lifetime and got us to a european cup final, one has won every bit of silverware going and the other got his national side to a WC semi and the european finals

What are your achievements in player selection?

Is there any need for those passive aggressive comments, Mick? If we go with that logic, literally none of us can ever rate a player or manager ever again, because none of us have played professional football or managed a professional team.

Yes, I say Winks is shit. That's my opinion. I saw NOTHING from him last season to suggest otherwise. If you have a different opinion on him, that's fine - maybe you'd like to back that up with stats then. What exactly did Winks do for us last season (under Jose - the man you've just sucked off in your post). What exactly has Winks achieved for us in the last couple of seasons?

P.S I have excellent player selection skills in football manager, thank you for asking.

Pretty disappointed at your passive aggressive and arrogant post. I'll wait for your apology.

If you don't apologise, don't ever fucking reply to me again.

P.S I didn't see Winks in Southgate's euro squad. Did you? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Video, or it never happened.

(well done!)
Pic do?

source-other-uid-831-BBE82-711-D-44-B3-B1-C5-16-F0-B7-D4950-E-1628243055470-origin-gallery-fte-sourc.jpg

I cant believe this is happening. I go away for a few days to get over a nasty patch of bad health, thankfully not covid and come back to see this happening. Honestly, I felt better with the extreme fever.

What is happening is criminal! If he goes to city what is the point of even playing in the league next season? Its a forgone conclusion! Look at how they thrashed everyone last year. Add in the extra 30+ goals that Kane will get them and we might as well just give them the trophy now.

ENIC and Levy are traitors who again failed this club. How can they do this to us as the fans? They betrayed us. Ripped out our hearts. Honestly the most upsetting thing is that thanks to a bald thieving and lying cunt who looks like the love child of Goro from Mortal Kombat and Uncle Fester from the Adams Family, we will be remembered more for what could have been and what never was. They ruined it all for the future. For the new fans like me and your kids, nephews, nieces etc. We were so close to being competitors and ENIC (Who have shown to be about as honest as a Nigerian Prince Email) fucked it all up royally.

How can we respect this? We have gone from challenging for the title to a mid table club in the space of 5 years and nobody is doing anything to stop the decline. Quite the opposite, they are speeding it up. Just wait and see, at this rate soon people will compare us to West Ham.

If this is allowed to happen, I swear im going to stop eating.

Is there any need for those passive aggressive comments, Mick? If we go with that logic, literally none of us can ever rate a player or manager ever again, because none of us have played professional football or managed a professional team.

Yes, I say Winks is shit. That's my opinion. I saw NOTHING from him last season to suggest otherwise. If you have a different opinion on him, that's fine - maybe you'd like to back that up with stats then. What exactly did Winks do for us last season (under Jose - the man you've just sucked off in your post). What exactly has Winks achieved for us in the last couple of seasons?

P.S I have excellent player selection skills in football manager, thank you for asking.

Pretty disappointed at your passive aggressive and arrogant post. I'll wait for your apology.

If you don't apologise, don't ever fucking reply to me again.

P.S I didn't see Winks in Southgate's euro squad. Did you? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
My point is the same to you as everyone else - what right do you have to call him shit?
If you had said - I don't believe that he is of the quality that we need to challenge for titles - then I wouldn't ask the question. Don't hide behind the "attack is the best form of defence" and the weasel words expression "passive aggressive" as if it's me that is doing something wrong. I asked you a straightforward and open question - what gives you the right to call a guy who has played at the level he has, been selected for his country - "shit"?

What do I have to apologise for, I wasn't the one slagging someone off for not meeting my lofty requirements, or denigrating the skills of someone that I can barely imagine, let alone emulate.?

Maybe you and other posters should lay off with the abuse, and temper your comments - particularly for players who are busting a gut for the team we are supposed to be supporters of.

You are not in any position that makes you immune or impervious to comments made about what you post on here, it's an open forum, if you don't want to be asked to explain yourself, or get negative reviews of your posts, then stop posting. You have no problem offering advice to other posters, so take some constructive criticism for yourself.

I'm sorry that you don't want to be criticised for the posts you make.

My point is the same to you as everyone else - what right do you have to call him shit?
If you had said - I don't believe that he is of the quality that we need to challenge for titles - then I wouldn't ask the question. Don't hide behind the "attack is the best form of defence" and the weasel words expression "passive aggressive" as if it's me that is doing something wrong. I asked you a straightforward and open question - what gives you the right to call a guy who has played at the level he has, been selected for his country - "shit"?

What do I have to apologise for, I wasn't the one slagging someone off for not meeting my lofty requirements, or denigrating the skills of someone that I can barely imagine, let alone emulate.?

Maybe you and other posters should lay off with the abuse, and temper your comments - particularly for players who are busting a gut for the team we are supposed to be supporters of.

You are not in any position that makes you immune or impervious to comments made about what you post on here, it's an open forum, if you don't want to be asked to explain yourself, or get negative reviews of your posts, then stop posting. You have no problem offering advice to other posters, so take some constructive criticism for yourself.

Grow up fella. Nothing you posted was constructive. It was passive aggressive nonsense. I don’t need to be a pro footballer to offer my opinion on one.

I think Winks is shit. I haven’t name called him. I even said I feel more affinity to him than I do to Kane.

But he’s not good enough for us and that’s that. I don’t wish him ill. I hope he succeeds at a club more his level.

Grow up.

Last edited:

I agree there is something unedifying about calling our players sh!t.

That does not of course mean fans have to support our players but there is a middle ground.

Reserve the sh!t talk for our opponents' players.

I agree there is something unedifying about calling our players sh!t.

That does not of course mean fans have to support our players but there is a middle ground.

Reserve the sh!t talk for our opponents' players.
Nope. We can’t criticise opponent players either. Mick said we can’t criticise players as we don’t have their ability. That applies to opposition as well as our players I imagine, otherwise it’s hypocritical bollocks.

:levywhoa:

Nope. We can’t criticise opponent players either. Mick said we can’t criticise players as we don’t have their ability. That applies to opposition as well as our players I imagine, otherwise it’s hypocritical bollocks.

:levywhoa:

But that's not what I wrote is it mate?

Anyway my biggest beef at present is with that wantaway wank stain.

I was just making a point. Not a biggy for me .

Back
Top Bottom