Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Assuming City would be his most likely destination, who would they most likely be prepared to exchange if they dont want to just offer cash?

And who would we even want that they'd realistically be prepared to let go?
Could we get Stones or Laporte that would improve CB? Cancelo maybe?

It will probably end up like the Berbatov Manu deal and we'll get Zinchenko on loan...

It'd be utterly tacky and second rate to take one of their cast offs on loan. It has to be cash deal paid up front.

Assuming City would be his most likely destination, who would they most likely be prepared to exchange if they dont want to just offer cash?

And who would we even want that they'd realistically be prepared to let go?
Could we get Stones or Laporte that would improve CB? Cancelo maybe?

It will probably end up like the Berbatov Manu deal and we'll get Zinchenko on loan...

Stones and Cancelo are key players, no chance of them being offered. Laporte has fallen down the pecking order but why would he agree to be part of the deal? He just won them a cup final against us and he’s going to leave a potential CL winner to turn out on Thursdays against FC Kebabshop? No chance.

Let’s just take the money and buy some fresh players who will be excited to join Tottenham.

Hoddle left us to "better himself", even ended up at Chelsea.

Still loved by Spurs and rightly so.

Will be no difference to Kane.

If Kane goes to Chelsea, I hope his glass ankles shatters in pre-season. Would put him just below Sol Campbell on my tottenham 'shit list' quite frankly.

I don't give a fuck how 'jilted' that sounds either - fuck Chelsea and any cunt who wants to go there.

It's not. Anyone saying it's alright because he'll still be at the club next season for this reason or that reason... Absolute horse shit. Once a player wants out and is on record stating that, there's rarely any going back. Kane needs something new and we need to move on from Kane.
Agreed but he hasn’t said that he wants out

The quotes look way worse in print than when I saw the video, it hurts but I don’t blame him one bit. The people saying it’s a cunt move doing the interview etc etc just sound like bitter ex girlfriends to me. Let’s hope Levy gets a big transfer fee for him and we invest it wisely, he calls this a crossroads moment for his career but it’s a crossroads moment for the club too if we can use this money to make sure we stay a ‘big six’ side or fuck it up and revert to mid table.
I think people are pissed off this is all happening a week before the end of the season when we still have things to play for. Someone in Kane's party obviously leaked this stuff earlier in the week and why did he have to do an interview that came out 3 days before a match we need to win?

If he did all this stuff after the season I think most people would understand it.

We should not accept shit players in part exchange, we have enough flops of our own to worry about.

City can afford straight cash so make them pay full whack. Unless they want to give us Laporte, which would never happen because he would never agree to join Tottenham.

Can't even get Tammy, have to settle for Timmy.

Then fcuk him and certainly don't play him on Sunday. That would be so weak on our part.

Emotionally, I agree.

We still have a game to try and win though (although it may be hopeless) and if he is up for it then he is a much better option than anyone else. Also, if we are going to sell him and want full value, we need to show that we still want him around.

Man, hard not to feel sick to my stomach. I really didn’t think we would ever be in this situation when it came to Kane. I really didn’t think we would fall quite so spectacularly from grace so fast either though. I don’t blame him in the slightest though, I really don’t. He deserves so much more than this absolute shit show. He’s given us his peak years and has come back to the well season after season despite it becoming clearer and clearer the ownership had no intention of matching his ambition.

I do echo the sentiments of many others on here though when I say FUCK Sky Sports and FUCK Gary Neville. Absolute shit stirring cunts. Imagine them having the audacity to do this with the star player of any other of the top 6 clubs? Just strolling around a golf course casually shitting on the club? It just wouldn’t happen.
Despicable cunts.

If Kane goes to Chelsea, I hope his glass ankles shatters in pre-season. Would put him just below Sol Campbell on my tottenham 'shit list' quite frankly.

I don't give a fuck how 'jilted' that sounds either - fuck Chelsea and any cunt who wants to go there.

He won't go there directly from us.
Just saying that to think Kane still won't be a legend at Spurs because he wants to better himself, whereas Hoddle for example is still revered even though he went on to play for Chelsea is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom