Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ...thanks mate. I really need this. Cherry on the shit-pile of a day.
I'm choosing to believe that several months of rest, rehab work and seeing the best doctors on the planet will actually help him.

Andy Murray beat Wawrinka after getting a metal hip. Never forget. (For the non-tennis inclined, Wawrinka is widely considered the fifth wheel of the golden era of tennis currently ending)

I'm choosing to believe that several months of rest, rehab work and seeing the best doctors on the planet will actually help him.

Andy Murray beat Wawrinka after getting a metal hip. Never forget. (For the non-tennis inclined, Wawrinka is widely considered the fifth wheel of the golden era of tennis currently ending)
Wawrinka is good . i think he has been underperforming tbh.

I thought it was some kind of infection... Sounds nasty.

All this talk about management/coaching staff needing to take the blame for Harry's injury problems is a bunch of BS. Fact is, some of the best athletes went strong well into their mid to late 30s despite having tedious playing schedules. Think Messi, Ronaldo, LeBron, Kobe, MJ, Federer, Nedal etc. Those guys were paying deep into playoffs and winning trophies and championships year in and year out yet they still managed to outlast their competitors in terms of longevity. No one's really at fault for Harry's injuries. Would having a back-up striker have helped mitigate injury issues? Maybe, maybe not. Harry's just been unlucky to have caught the injury bug at such a young age. It happens to some of the best athletes including footballers unfortunately ie. F Torres, Fat Ronaldo etc.

maybe go to the previous page and see the whole conversation to find your answer

"I know we are all on suicide watch. But I think Kane is done.
3 seasons in a row with serious injuries. Latest is a hamstring torn off the bone.
Might be an idea to sell him and re invest"

That’s not something to be considered lightly here. Massive Kane fans on this forum...well that’s what the online forum is here for I guess, being opinionated without getting knocked over.

This was your reply, following the above post.....

Then this:

Nope, just stating the obvious. Someone dares to not let Kane retire here!

What are you talking about?

"I know we are all on suicide watch. But I think Kane is done.
3 seasons in a row with serious injuries. Latest is a hamstring torn off the bone.
Might be an idea to sell him and re invest"

This was your reply, following the above post.....

Then this:

What are you talking about?
It means selling Kane is not an option as most of these fans want him to retire here at spurs when he reaches that age.
People already losing their shit after hearing the word "sell" and "Kane" lol

Kane has carried the team for the last 5 years and our so called fans think it is a good idea to sell him. And as for being finished just watch the last 12 months with him playing for England with good service a record number of goals in a calander year. Some people really have no idea on football or what is required to be a winner.

It means selling Kane is not an option as most of these fans want him to retire here at spurs when he reaches that age.
People already losing their shit after hearing the word "sell" and "Kane" lol

Crap ideas will bring about such a reaction... Especially if one actually cares about the club.

Think he will be off in the summer after we fail to get CL football. Can't see him going abroad and doubt City will be able to splash the cash with this ffp going on so that leaves United. Maybe reunited with Poch? That would be hard to take..

Back
Top Bottom