Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parrot is a international at 17 kid can play IMO we don't have much to lose. Seasons basically a write off if we don't sign a DM a RB and ST now so unless we get all 3 I'm up giving him Tangana and anyone else half decent In the youth some minutes to show what they can do

No no no! We have to get into champions league and we need to spend. No offence but the youth ain't gonna do it and it is imperative. Levy has to open the wallet if he wants champions league, jose doesn't wanna Use the youth team so let's fucking spend for once with an eye on next season as well, regroup, put all effort into getting top 4. I'd even take a champions league exit at this point to focus on top 4 (I know that's very Woolwich) but I think we aren't gonna win the CL (especially how we've been playing) so focus on top 4 just for this season...but spending is a fucking must.

Heard talk sport already pedalling the tired old narrative of bale back on loan!

Levy is a cunt honestly. I couldn’t careless about the stadium right now, he is killing us on the playing field where it matters. How in the hell haven’t we replaced Llorente ? A 17 year old rookie isn’t good enough. We need a striker and once again, we are being taken to the cleaners by our muggy chairman.

On the striker issue I agree 100%. He and Pochettino, who overplayed Kane when here.

No no no! We have to get into champions league and we need to spend. No offence but the youth ain't gonna do it and it is imperative. Levy has to open the wallet if he wants champions league, jose doesn't wanna Use the youth team so let's fucking spend for once with an eye on next season as well, regroup, put all effort into getting top 4. I'd even take a champions league exit at this point to focus on top 4 (I know that's very Woolwich) but I think we aren't gonna win the CL (especially how we've been playing) so focus on top 4 just for this season...but spending is a fucking must.

Heard talk sport already pedalling the tired old narrative of bale back on loan!

Mate I agree with you but what I'm saying is unless we are signing 4 players we won't get it to many injuries/holes in this squad.

What I'm saying is if we ain't spending big at the weak areas then just give him and others a run

Mate I agree with you but what I'm saying is unless we are signing 4 players we won't get it to many injuries/holes in this squad.

What I'm saying is if we ain't spending big at the weak areas then just give him and others a run

I do t think they can afford to risk not buying . It's 4th place or bust as far as I can see!

Such a season we are having-its the recurring nightmare that is being spurs isnt it. We got really close this time but have royally fucked the whole thing AGAIN. Back to square one and beyond with a crocked talisman club legend injured for 2/3 months every season now and slowing down at 26 fucking years of age, no depth to the squad and at least 8 players not worth even having on the bench that we cant get rid of.. Sounds like west ham for the last ten years. ( bar the club legend talisman and getting close )

I fear for kanes career I really do-this is a terrible injury and could fuck him completely. There may need to be decisions made by the man himself and the club in the coming months/years it looks like because neither party can afford to miss out for 15 games a season at the business end. I dont know what to think atm in all honesty.
sad sad sad

The season was looking horrendous anyway but this has really put the last nail in.

FFS. Need someone in this Jan, even if it's a loan, unless they just wanna right this season off. Some of the other players need to seriously man up too as we are in for a long season and they need to step up for the absentees

Fucking season so far

You have to blame the club and Southgate for flogging Harry to fucking death in the past 3 seasons.

I'm worried that with this and his ankles its starting to look like it might be time to see if we can offload. If we can get 100+ Million we can re-invest it.

Which will be real shame as I was hoping he would stay at Spurs his whole career and be a legend, but as somebody said, with his ankles which have gone multiple times and now this it isn't looking good.

Notabadsquad Fuck off with your disagrees. How could you possibly hope to replace Kane with another striker? You seem to assume the stand-in would be equally efficient. Haven’t you been watching for the past 5 years? Soldado, Janssen, Llorente? It’s not that fucking easy. Stop wailing.

Deadly serious here, love the lad. sure he will never be the number 9 we always dream about, but he is naturally more of a number 10. Had a great loan spell in 11/12 at Milwall. I would love to see him get a fair bit of time off the bench this season, get used to Premier League football.

My HK posts in the Transfer discussion thread got me around 20 Funny ratings and 1 agree. Just you wait.

Just you wait.
about harry kane. does any one think hes injury prone?maybe get rid while hes worth 150 mill and buy another sticker and if not why cant we get another world class stricker and say you are here to challange kane

How the f*ck does he always get injured at the most important time every year.

Sell him while we can.

Remember last year at UCL, we lost cause of him and Poch's dumb decision.

Kane suckers will be all over me now LOL.

Can’t believe this bollocks about selling him

We need to get him fit.....not “Poch Fit” where as long as he can breath and stand, he can travel to Tranmere or start games after months out.
And then we need to bring him back, and ease him in until we have the player at the level he deserves to be.
We need to sub him off while comfortably ahead AND when he’s not playing well.
We need to USE THE FUCKING BACK UP.
After signing some of course because now they’ve been sold.

And then we need to go and win something.

Hopefully with a world class manager at the club now, all of the above is possible.

“Harry Kane should never be dropped” they said. Congratulations.

Anyone on here who comments and did not say we NEEDED another quality front man can p!ss off as far as I am concerned.

All it shows is emotion over logic and fear that Kane sat on the bench might lead to the bloke wanting out.

Well he is out now what do you with their heads in the sand say to that??

In case you weren't aware fans aren't accountable for managerial decisions.

Such a season we are having-its the recurring nightmare that is being spurs isnt it. We got really close this time but have royally fucked the whole thing AGAIN. Back to square one and beyond with a crocked talisman club legend injured for 2/3 months every season now and slowing down at 26 fucking years of age, no depth to the squad and at least 8 players not worth even having on the bench that we cant get rid of.. Sounds like west ham for the last ten years. ( bar the club legend talisman and getting close )

I fear for kanes career I really do-this is a terrible injury and could fuck him completely. There may need to be decisions made by the man himself and the club in the coming months/years it looks like because neither party can afford to miss out for 15 games a season at the business end. I dont know what to think atm in all honesty.
sad sad sad

The season was looking horrendous anyway but this has really put the last nail in.

Jeezus.... Don't overdo it will ya? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom