Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give Parrot a proper run I say PL minutes will only do him good
Not really. Confidence as a youngin is an important thing. Throwing someone into the deep end doesn't always work. And it can certainly backfire if they're too young.
Well unless we buy/loan someone in, we may not have much choice!

Son/Moura & Lamela can all operate as forwards... but I wouldn't call any of them a striker! They're a decent Plan B, or when we're coasting and wanna give Kane a break... but apart from Burnley at home, when was the last time we were 'coasting'

....time for Plan A B C D E F G H I J!!

He was overplayed, I agree. But there isn't a good alternative, not just Mourinho's fault.
Agreed! Who else is Jose meant to play up top!! The fact we have bumbled through the last few seasons with 1 actual striker as a top 4 team is incredible. Another show of papering over a crack. We need another striker to take the weight off Kane. I just hope the bald twat just buys Piatek and doesn’t try and do his insulting offers game to the point AC tell us to fuck off

This is on Mourinho, flogging him to death over the Xmas period. Idiot.

This is on Pochettino, flogging him to death over the last five years. Idiot.

Why did he never sign a good enough second choice striker? Surely one of his biggest mistakes at Spurs. Kane's body is broken, wonder if he contemplates moving a less physical league.

Last edited:
Levy is a cunt honestly. I couldn’t careless about the stadium right now, he is killing us on the playing field where it matters. How in the hell haven’t we replaced Llorente ? A 17 year old rookie isn’t good enough. We need a striker and once again, we are being taken to the cleaners by our muggy chairman.

This is on Pochettino, flogging him to death over the last five years. Idiot.

Why did he never sign a good enough back up striker? Surely one of his biggest mistakes at Spurs. Kane's body is broken, wonder if he contemplates moving a less physical league.

Poch's record on muscle injuries was very good. I can't recall Kane ever getting a serious one. They're entirely preventable if coaches listen to Sports scientists and give players a break when they're in the red zone.

Anyone on here who comments and did not say we NEEDED another quality front man can p!ss off as far as I am concerned.

All it shows is emotion over logic and fear that Kane sat on the bench might lead to the bloke wanting out.

Well he is out now what do you with their heads in the sand say to that??

Poch's record on muscle injuries was very good. I can't recall Kane ever getting a serious one. They're entirely preventable if coaches listen to Sports scientists and give players a break when they're in the red zone.

Dele had quite a few muscle injuries, Alderweireld seriously injured his hamstring, Rose and Lamela have had various muscle problems

Disaster

This kind of tear is extremely prone to reoccurence and he will now constantly and consistenly struggle with two chronic injuries for the rest of his career.... probably time to start realizing he can't play 90 minutes of eveyr game in every competition and has to rotate, like everyone else. Otherwise his career will be finished at 30.

Nope...spend some big money and compete like the big club we supposedly are! Oh and let's not have Danny ings!

Parrot is a international at 17 kid can play IMO we don't have much to lose. Seasons basically a write off if we don't sign a DM a RB and ST now so unless we get all 3 I'm up giving him Tangana and anyone else half decent In the youth some minutes to show what they can do

I’ve got a weird feeling Kane’s injury will end up being the biggest blessing in disguise in years.
We will be forced to act, and we have a manager that won’t settle for being The Harry Kane team.

Ego alone will see Jose want to stamp his mark on this team, no matter what he says about the squad and window.

It’s a shame we have put this on Kane, in fact it’s an utter disgrace, and he should never have been used that much over the last five years. The club has this injury on its shoulders but hopefully the team and Harry both benefit from him having this surgery and getting proper rehab.

Back
Top Bottom