Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Averaging 3 shots per game, his stats look absolutely fine to me when you consider what's happening at the club at present:

TournamentAppsMinsGoalsAssistsSpGKeyPDrbFouledOffDispUnsTchRating
UEFA Champions League43604-4.8121.30.511.37.88
UEFA Nations League A England5(1)510122.310.81.20.51.22.57.29
Premier League1198561 2.70.70.51.30.522.47.01
European Championship England7N/A11N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A-
Total / Average28185522330.90.91.20.51.62.27.26
UnsTch: Bad control per game
Fouled: Fouled per gameOff: Offsides per gameDisp: Dispossessed per game
SpG: Shots per gameKeyP: Key passes per gameDrb: Dribbles per game
Mins: Minutes playedGoals: Total goalsAssists: Total assists

Define love
TAMMY ABRAHAM has spoken of his admiration for England team-mate Harry Kane.

He told the Chelsea website: “It's always been a dream for me to be on the same pitch as him. Every day, I watch him and learn off him.

“To be on the same pitch with him, training with him every day, watching learning off him, it's always nice to have that type of player to learn from.

“It's for me to add to my game. You saw his great finishing, and it’s the same even in training when he’s practising, you can see his professionalism.

“He wants to be the best, to have someone like that to look up to is a dream.”

He told the Chelsea website: “It's always been a dream for me to be on the same pitch as him. Every day, I watch him and learn off him.

“To be on the same pitch with him, training with him every day, watching learning off him, it's always nice to have that type of player to learn from.

“It's for me to add to my game. You saw his great finishing, and it’s the same even in training when he’s practising, you can see his professionalism.

Bet that will upset the chavs
🤭

Worth noting Shearer practically always played in a front two and had nothing to do regards creating anything for others bar perhaps a knock down. Kane creates and scores on a regular basis, in my opinion Kane is the far superior footballer, but Shearer had much more physicality and perhaps faster. Shearer's bullishness was a massive part of his game.

On a similar note, did Lineker ever get an assist in his entire fucking career! :kaneear:

sun16.jpg

Abraham is too nice to be playing for that bunch of tossers. After watching a few interviews he seems like a genuinely good mannered and we'll brought up young lad, his parents should be proud of him. Still can't believe what a good finisher he has become, saw him for Swansea and he looked average at best

Still can't believe what a good finisher he has become, saw him for Swansea and he looked average at best
Their style of play didn't suit him and the service was crap, but he was brilliant for Villa last season and played a huge role in their promotion with 26(!) goals.

He certainly has the qualities to score 22-25 goals a season in a decent Chelsea side.

Last edited:
Yes maybe. He has the passing vision for sure.

It was more the "just you wait" but that I enjoyed. Very few people foresaw the explosive talent he was about to become.
I must confess after watching his first couple of games for spurs he looked clumsy to me and I thought championship level or west ham at best.

In fairness he probably will still end up at west ham but at the age of 38 😆

Worth noting Shearer practically always played in a front two and had nothing to do regards creating anything for others bar perhaps a knock down. Kane creates and scores on a regular basis, in my opinion Kane is the far superior footballer, but Shearer had much more physicality and perhaps faster. Shearer's bullishness was a massive part of his game.
I don't think Shearer would get away with some of the bullishness he used to back then.
Literally elbowing people in the face would be an instant foul.

Back
Top Bottom