Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HK = Bad egg?

We are toxic like the Chavs?

Fucks sake....

The mental gymnastics some will go to not have to face up to a loss is astounding!!!!
I can accept defeat but it was the manner of defeat I cannot accept. Fans are mistaken if they don't think that Harry Kane went and told poch he was playing fit or not. Eriksen and dele could have been subbed but weren't fans have to ask themselves why??

I can accept defeat but it was the manner of defeat I cannot accept. Fans are mistaken if they don't think that Harry Kane went and told poch he was playing fit or not. Eriksen and dele could have been subbed but weren't fans have to ask themselves why??

So just to confirm...

We're a toxic club and Harry is a bad egg?

If we'd have won, you wouldn't be chatting such bollocks. Get a grip.

Go check the pre-match chat; I was against starting Harry, but I'm not about to wank myself off, nor shit on all involved over it

So just to confirm...

We're a toxic club and Harry is a bad egg?

If we'd have won, you wouldn't be chatting such bollocks. Get a grip.

Go check the pre-match chat; I was against starting Harry, but I'm not about to wank myself off, nor shit on all involved over it
Poch isn't allowed to pick his own team if that makes us toxic then so be it. Kane wasn't fit end of in my eyes he's a great player but he is calling the shots at the club and Poch can't do anything about it. Can you honestly say that potchettino has full say who is playing in the team??

Poch isn't allowed to pick his own team if that makes us toxic then so be it. Kane wasn't fit end of in my eyes he's a great player but he is calling the shots at the club and Poch can't do anything about it. Can you honestly say that potchettino has full say who is playing in the team??

I will humour you no longer...

I repeat: "If we'd have won, you wouldn't be chatting such bollocks. Get a grip."

As usual you are speaking hypothetically were as I am speaking on what actually happened so in fairness you are talking ballix

"As usual?"

Da fuck you know about what's usual round here, Mr Newbie....?

Regardless, you're making fantastical suppositions... Dumb, paranoia ridden ones at that.

Just another spineless twat that can't take a loss without wanting to burn the club to the ground.

"Bollocks"?

The best chance you've got recognising a pair of those would be if mine slapped you on the chin.....

"As usual?"

Da fuck you know about what's usual round here, Mr Newbie....?

Regardless, you're making fantastical suppositions... Dumb, paranoia ridden ones at that.

Just another spineless twat that can't take a loss without wanting to burn the club to the ground.

"Bollocks"?

The best chance you've got recognising a pair of those would be if mine slapped you on the chin.....
You are the proverbial Tosser. You just can't say what is so obviously happening NUFF Z

You are the proverbial Tosser. You just can't say what is so obviously happening NUFF Z

Hey, I'll take that and own it - most people are; doesn't keep you from being tin-hat conspiracy nut tho does it?

Life must be so tough since the X-files ended. My heart bleeds.... :dierpochhug:

Had Harry started, and we'd won, it would have been the right decision...

Had Moura started instead of Harry and we'd still lost... THAT would've been the wrong decision.

That's just how it is.

Whoever win made the right decision... whoever lost made the wrong one.

Unlike the handball rule, THIS is simple to understand!

Let's move on, until someone invents a time machine, and we can replay the game with Moura starting instead of Harry.... so we can all see how THAT version of things panned out!

Either way, whoever started, it WASN'T gonna stop an inept ref giving a penalty to Liverpool at the very FIRST opportunity he was told to Got!

One of those things in football that are impossible to predict, also depends on what we will be doing in the transfer windows and who we will keep, could be next year, could easily take another decade as well, you need a fair amount of luck anyway to reach a CL final.
True. Usually the best team in Europe doesn't win the CL. & a lot of times they aren't even the best team in there own country.

Either way, whoever started, it WASN'T gonna stop an inept ref giving a penalty to Liverpool at the very FIRST opportunity he was told to Got!

The officials were fine on Saturday.

It wasn't the pitch either. Or BT Sport. Or the scousers. It was us.

We played like a bunch of strangers at a charity event.

Does anyone have any links to "Harry decides whether he plays or not", or is it all internet rumour/gossip otherwise known as bollocks ?

I did a quick Danny and couldn't find anything.

Surely no manager worth his salt would voluntarily pick an unfit player over a 100% fit player.
Depends on what player that is, Harry is our best player and was always going to start if even only 75% fit, whether that is right or wrong is another matter.

That does not mean that Harry decides whether he starts or not.

Surely you're not saying that Harry has the final say on whether he starts or not ?
If so, is that only what you think or do you have some evidence to back it up ?

Edit: See Gazza in the 91 Semi-final vs Woolwich.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom