Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

14 goals in 17 Champions League games
124 goals in 174 Premier League games
10 goals in 14 FA Cup games
5 goals in 11 League Cup games
10 goals in 29 Europa League games
20 goals in 35 caps for England
5 goals in 6 World Cup games

PartialGenerousErne-size_restricted.gif

Hey guys, just a random Korean dude here. My English is not that great but I'll try my best to express what I think about Kane. Kane is a fine striker and there is no doubt about that. However, I do think he's very greedy when it comes to scoring a goal. The whole players are playing as if it's for him not for the team which is wrong. I know he had been a top scorer for last few seasons but looking at his stats, especially how many time he attempts to shoots, is not impressive. That's why a lot of Korean people think Kane is not or can't be one of the best strikers in the world. He's just too selfish and greedy. No hate for him just my opinion. Thank you.

People genuinely liked this post. You should be ashamed.

I thought he was. Looked tired. Clumsy. Wasn’t very well supported though.
Eurgh. Do you understand how football works? In those sort of games he has no time on the ball. I thought he looked great. Did what we needed in the end; got a chance and scored (something Son should have done).

There were a couple of moments around 60mins that really struck me – after the goal and when Harry tried the long lob over the keeper. Dortmund were pressing again and H was completely isolated around the halfway line with 3-4 defenders watching him. Both times H closed someone down and for a moment it looked as if he might get a bit of tricky possession. After the “danger” was over the crowd both times broke into applause which struck me as very odd. Then I realized what they were thinking as they had by then realized that H in front of goal is a beast: Fuuuck! He's near the ball again! Nooooooo! Fuuuuuck! Get awaaaay!

Eurgh. Do you understand how football works? In those sort of games he has no time on the ball. I thought he looked great. Did what we needed in the end; got a chance and scored (something Son should have done).
You ask if I understand football, then imply Son should bury every chance he gets.....

You think Kane played well. I don’t. Will you still sleep soundly tonight? I hope a stranger having a different opinion doesn’t bother you too much.

You ask if I understand football, then imply Son should bury every chance he gets.....

You think Kane played well. I don’t. Will you still sleep soundly tonight? I hope a stranger having a different opinion doesn’t bother you too much.
Sorry Pipes, have an awful cold today. Got into work and thought let's take it out on Pipes. :dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom