Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mad ain't it. Spent all year ripping into him. Still I'm not going to complain, my best memories supporting England have been when the nation has been united, me included, cheered every player.

Maybe this is where things have gone wrong for me over recent years, just can't get over the hatred for certain players/clubs... maybe that's why i've not enjoyed watching internationals, that and the shite football

Maybe this is where things have gone wrong for me over recent years, just can't get over the hatred for certain players/clubs... maybe that's why i've not enjoyed watching internationals, that and the shite football
I've still really disliked some of the players but can genuinely say that when an England shirt was on them I didn't even think about who they played for, namely Adams and Dixon (both absolute cunts). In fact for England I liked Samson and Cole both were excellent FB's.

Df__RGMXkAIy11V.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom