Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The bloke has had a bit of fake tan put on by the looks of it. Looks as dark as fucking ronaldo
If he scores twice per game he can look like John Merrick as far as I'm concerned. Thank God we tied him into a new contract.
If you can't think of anything other than how he looks (or talks), I'd advise shutting up? What was it about idiots opening their mouth and removing all doubt.
Off to Talksport you go.

If he scores twice per game he can look like John Merrick as far as I'm concerned. Thank God we tied him into a new contract.
If you can't think of anything other than how he looks (or talks), I'd advise shutting up? What was it about idiots opening their mouth and removing all doubt.
Off to Talksport you go.
What? I'm not making fun of him, just noticed the tan. Lmfao calm down you muppet

Back
Top Bottom