Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- Most goals in one season for Spurs (of course Clive Allen holds this record for Tottenham with 49, Kane is 21 goals off this record)

He's now only 16 off it - 10 league and 6 FA Cup/Champs League - this one is actually looking like it could be on (and in the process equal/beat the 34 PL goal season record too)....

16 goals this season to match Clive’s record, he’ll need 2 Hattricks and us having a long cup and Europe run to make it.

Though I hope he bangs 12 more league goals to break the PL record (with 11 games to go it will be quite hard)
Damn you, I searched Clive Allen not Clive before I made my post....

Sorry for echoing your point

:kanehand::levyeyes:

Fat merson been on the sauce again! Maybe if we had a decent defence and manager we could have a good World Cup, but I just sense this going horribly wrong for England, and the likes of Kane and dele will be the 1st to get it from the media!

We think our press is bad. The crap the Spanish press print is much worse. Coutinho reveals Kane's Real Madrid squad number! What!!!! Wrong team for a start, and why would he know anything?

I think it's inevitable they will bid for him in the summer and as we've seen with their other bids for our players, they start off with ex-players bigging them up and 'tapping up' by press.

The tapping up is in full flow. Let's hope Harry is as committed as he says and that Levy looks at a new contract for Harry and Christian.

We think our press is bad. The crap the Spanish press print is much worse. Coutinho reveals Kane's Real Madrid squad number! What!!!! Wrong team for a start, and why would he know anything?

I think it's inevitable they will bid for him in the summer and as we've seen with their other bids for our players, they start off with ex-players bigging them up and 'tapping up' by press.

The tapping up is in full flow. Let's hope Harry is as committed as he says and that Levy looks at a new contract for Harry and Christian.

I think Harry will be given a new contract at the end of the summer, which will be a big hands-off message to would be bidders. I don't see him going anyway.

Equals Alan Gilzean as our 8th all time top scorer with 133 goals, one more to equal Len Duquemin with 134, five more to equal George hunt with 138, and 10 more to equal Defoe at 143 and become our joint 5th top scorer.
doable by May

Given our high amount of replays and Kane's consistent FA Cup scoring, I looked up how many goals the record is for one FA Cup campaign. 19 from Jimmy Ross in 1888. Kane is on four so just score five in the replay, four in the quarter-final, four in the semi final and a hat-trick in the final and he has done it!

:kanehand:

Given our high amount of replays and Kane's consistent FA Cup scoring, I looked up how many goals the record is for one FA Cup campaign. 19 from Jimmy Ross in 1888. Kane is on four so just score five in the replay, four in the quarter-final, four in the semi final and a hat-trick in the final and he has done it!

:kanehand:
to be honest I think it will only be 4 in the replay, and 5 in the QF, 3 in the semis and 4 in the final! :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom