Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just because I love to update and post this once in a while, especially when people get on his back slightly and he answers by doing what he always does

93 Premier League starts for Tottenham Hotspur, 66 goals. 1.40 strike rate.

Unbelievable. And add to that he's come through our ranks.
incredible. I think its an even better rate than van nistleroy and he was a machine

incredible. I think its an even better rate than van nistleroy and he was a machine

Imagine the media wanking over him if he was playing for Dippers or Utd. However because it's us, he's largely written off as being a penalty taker and 6 yard box goal hanger. Ignoring the fact he's scored 20+ goals in the last three seasons. If he can stay injury free, surely he'll beat Shearer's record?

Imagine the media wanking over him if he was playing for Dippers or Utd. However because it's us, he's largely written off as being a penalty taker and 6 yard box goal hanger. Ignoring the fact he's scored 20+ goals in the last three seasons. If he can stay injury free, surely he'll beat Shearer's record?
I'm not too worried about less hype, hopefully it keeps him with us for longer. I get annoyed at people saying that to realise his potential he needs to move.
Re Shearer - its possible he could but Shearer was a freak. By the time he was Harry's age he'd moved to Blackburn and then scored nearly a goal a game for 3 or 4 seasons. I've wiki'd it and it was 112 in 138 in the league which is ridiculous. It says he scored over 30 league goals 3 years in a row. Boring monotone cunt but a monster striker.

I'm not too worried about less hype, hopefully it keeps him with us for longer. I get annoyed at people saying that to realise his potential he needs to move.
Re Shearer - its possible he could but Shearer was a freak. By the time he was Harry's age he'd moved to Blackburn and then scored nearly a goal a game for 3 or 4 seasons. I've wiki'd it and it was 112 in 138 in the league which is ridiculous. It says he scored over 30 league goals 3 years in a row. Boring monotone cunt but a monster striker.

He doesn't need to move though and it's looking like he is realising his potential with the squad that is currently around him. Stick him in the current Utd, City or Chav's set up and I don't think he'd be anywhere near as prolific.

I feel Harry Kane is deserving of a new song.
To Chas and Dave's Snooker Loopy:

Tottenham Hotspur nuts are we
Harry Kane’s a yid like me
He scores goals for fun you know
So we sing yido yido
It’s about the glory
in the Tottenham Hotspur history
We all Tottenham loopy!

Thoughts?

So we sing yido yido
It’s about the glory
We all Tottenham loopy!

Thoughts?
Quite possibly the worse collection of words ever typed since Katy Price took up writing novels.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

So we sing yido yido
It’s about the glory
We all Tottenham loopy!

Thoughts?

Has supposedly picked up an injury and is a doubt for Everton

Well here he is in training today