Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Frank Sinclair spouting utter nonsense on Sky this morning. Apparently Harry can't be judged a world class player because he does not have a world class team around him.

He can only be judged as world class if he goes to Man United and replaces Zlatan successfully! Never heard such rubbish! Just completely ignore the fact that we have finished above Man United comfortably last season and could well likely do so again.

Who exactly are the world class players at United besides Zlatan? De gea who has no impact on how the striker plays. They don't have many players I would swap for Eriksen Dele Toby Jan Wanyama Lloris Walker Rose etc.

And he had the cheek to say no disrespect to Tottenham. No Frank, that's utter disrespect to anyone with a footballing brain, making judgements on squads abilities based purely on the clubs reputation. Fair play united have won a couple trophies of late but to call them a world class team, over us is pretty laughable.

Anyway Harry is world class and he is ours! I guess Shearer wasn't world class either because Newcastle where utter tosh!

Frank Sinclair spouting utter nonsense on Sky this morning. Apparently Harry can't be judged a world class player because he does not have a world class team around him.

He can only be judged as world class if he goes to Man United and replaces Zlatan successfully! Never heard such rubbish! Just completely ignore the fact that we have finished above Man United comfortably last season and could well likely do so again.

Who exactly are the world class players at United besides Zlatan? De gea who has no impact on how the striker plays. They don't have many players I would swap for Eriksen Dele Toby Jan Wanyama Lloris Walker Rose etc.

And he had the cheek to say no disrespect to Tottenham. No Frank, that's utter disrespect to anyone with a footballing brain, making judgements on squads abilities based purely on the clubs reputation. Fair play united have won a couple trophies of late but to call them a world class team, over us is pretty laughable.

Anyway Harry is world class and he is ours! I guess Shearer wasn't world class either because Newcastle where utter tosh!

Surely a player who does well in a 'bad' team is better than someone who can only excel when surrounded by 'World Class' players? :llorishuh:

Hilarious how out of date both the media and some of the fans of other 'big' clubs are. Pundits continually trying to sell our best players (even though we don't need to any more, as even Mourinho has admitted that Man U can't "kill other teams by buying their best players any more".) and fans whilst trying their best to say he's shit, still wish they had him in their team, or alternatively desperately hope that the pundits are right and he'll move to Real Madrid.

I think that we're pretty safe from offers in this country, and Harry will be with us for a good while yet. To be honest i'm more worried about offers for Dele and Danny Rose in the summer.

Sinclair is full of shit. Harry is already world class.

_94854328_chart.png

The crazy things about that stats as well is that a) he didnt really start the 14/15 season playing in the league for us, around November is when is cemented his place b) the majority of the players on that list are in there prime, whilst Harry still has the potential to get better c) his the highest premier player, which is also the hardest league to score consistently in

Rose said we wants to stay and become a legend last summer.

Dele I understand is about to sign a major boot deal with Nike - and that it ties in the Spurs kit deal and stadium sponsorship........so he ain't going anywhere for a while.

Maybe Nike can make him some studs that have lips on the end, just to annoy the "ban him" brigade a little more.

What's your definition of world class then?

Dragging us through games on a consistent basis. Finding a way round the anonymous performances he can be susceptible too, most notably Liverpool and Man Utd away when we really needed him.

I think goals on the international stage, especially at a international tournament isn't necessarily important criteria considering how poor England is but next for him would be to drag us through the Champions League, which in my opinion he'll get the opportunity to over the next years.

I think he's below Suarez, Messi, Lewandowski, Ronaldo, Bale etc. personally.

Dragging us through games on a consistent basis. Finding a way round the anonymous performances he can be susceptible too, most notably Liverpool and Man Utd away when we really needed him.

I think goals on the international stage, especially at a international tournament isn't necessarily important criteria considering how poor England is but next for him would be to drag us through the Champions League, which in my opinion he'll get the opportunity to over the next years.

I think he's below Suarez, Messi, Lewandowski, Ronaldo, Bale etc. personally.

If you put them in the same team, I think he'd stand out as being better than Bale, personally.

I think, to modify what Frank Sinclair said, he's underrated and under appreciated because he's not at one of the fanboy clubs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom