Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus, they just played a bit of it on the radio. Even the fucking radio are agitating for him to move.

"I've never said i'd stay at Spurs for my whole career"
"I've never said that i'll leave spurs"
"The way i see it, i have another career left, 6 or 7 years"

Can't take anything concrete from that. He might be off this summer, he might think that he can afford another year or two with us. I remember him saying once that Lewandowski won most of his trophies over the age of 30.

Que sara sara.
At what age did teddy leave and how many trophies did he win?

Said I would never be bothered by players leaving after Judas......but listening to Harry re Champ League and winning things etc it’s pissing me off now, how about you talk about doing fuck all in our last two finals Harry?

I’m not going to hate him or anything, but shut the fuck up, your leaving we get it

I don't think Ive ever loved a player more. If my theory is correct, Harry is using his status to force Levy to show his cards once and for all (investment, ambitions etc) and put his money where his mouth is.

Not sure if it will work, but Harry is the only true fan that Levy is forced to listen to. He's doing this for us as much as for himself.

this is a whole different level of denial and delusion 😂. Harry is not playing a long con on levy ffs... he wants out and he wants trophy’s. Things are gonna get really tragic around here when he leaves this summer.

Said I would never be bothered by players leaving after Judas......but listening to Harry re Champ League and winning things etc it’s pissing me off now, how about you talk about doing fuck all in our last two finals Harry?

I’m not going to hate him or anything, but shut the fuck up, your leaving we get it

and so it begins lol

I don't think Ive ever loved a player more. If my theory is correct, Harry is using his status to force Levy to show his cards once and for all (investment, ambitions etc) and put his money where his mouth is.

Not sure if it will work, but Harry is the only true fan that Levy is forced to listen to. He's doing this for us as much as for himself.

Oh fuck off lol.

Most deluded post I’ve ever read. Like, ever!

As much as I hope I'm wrong, anyone reading or hearing that interview coming away with the impression he's just trying to scare Levy into a summer transfer bonanza to transform us into title contenders is, with the greatest of respect, naïve. He even put a price tag on himself. He's done.

Does anyone know when this interview was filmed?

Kane's contract runs until 2024 ( 3 years more) ...... and he's had chances in a CL final, Carabou Cup Final and numerous semi finals. So he's had his chances.

Right now Levy's job is to make the best of the position from Spurs point of view, so if Levy says to Kane :

'I'll accept an offer of over £180m payable 50% up front and the other half over a 3 year period from any club, but for another PL club it'll be £220m with a similar payment profile And the deal needs to be finalised by July 15th with cash in the bank to ensure I can get alternative players into Spurs''.

(NB. Most expensive transfer : Neymar - Barcelona to PSG 222m euros (In 2017) )

Question then becomes will any club bite at that price. Could be tricky given how covid has dealt with most clubs finances. But petrodollars City say they want a striker to replace Aguero......... so its their headache as to whether to bite this summer or not

Of course if Kane stays, it could be a similar conversation next summer. And with only 2 years left on his contract, maybe the price reduces to £120m ....... but maybe that might suit Spurs to help to rebuild this summer

That's my take on the conversations (if they take place) between Kane's agents and Levy

Kane's contract runs until 2024 ( 3 years more) ...... and he's had chances in a CL final, Carabou Cup Final and numerous semi finals. So he's had his chances.

Right now Levy's job is to make the best of the position from Spurs point of view, so if Levy says to Kane :

'I'll accept an offer of over £180m payable 50% up front and the other half over a 3 year period from any club, but for another PL club it'll be £220m with a similar payment profile And the deal needs to be finalised by July 15th with cash in the bank to ensure I can get alternative players into Spurs''.

(NB. Most expensive transfer : Neymar - Barcelona to PSG 222m euros (In 2017) )

Question then becomes will any club bite at that price. Could be tricky given how covid has dealt with most clubs finances. But petrodollars City say they want a striker to replace Aguero......... so its their headache as to whether to bite this summer or not

Of course if Kane stays, it could be a similar conversation next summer. And with only 2 years left on his contract, maybe the price reduces to £120m ....... but maybe that might suit Spurs to help to rebuild this summer

That's my take on the conversations (if they take place) between Kane's agents and Levy
I do like the idea that if it does happen, we put a time limit on it to get sorted so its not dragging on all summer. Of course it never makes it go fully away but at least in terms of getting replacements we know where we are.

He's just not. Stop lying to yourself, if he was doing it for us, he'd do it in private, he'd go against Levy, he wouldn't say that he wants to leave...

It'll send me over the edge of the rage lexicon when Sky run daily "updates" from those two complete CUNTS Kaveh and Darmesh.

I'll want to climb into my tv and slowly strangle them both to death.

Back
Top Bottom