Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to TransferMarkt, his value has multiplied 5x in the past couple of months to about 15m Euros.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/harry-kane/marktwertverlauf/spieler/132098

JwYTuWu.png

Still nowhere near his value.

LameVictoriousBufflehead.gif
As the masterclass advert said some things are priceless.

I don't want Kane to be called up for the senior National team next month. I think he should stay with the U21s - he will be going to the U21Euros in Czech Rep this summer so why disrupt things for one 4/5 break?

Keep him, Dier, Pritchard, Carroll, with the U21s and they can strong-arm Danny Ings into signing for us in the summer!!

I think sometimes people don't believe there own eyes, I remember Kane at the back end of last season and thinking fuck he's good he should be our main striker, this is when a lot of Spurs fans thought he was still shit, but even after being impressed by his performances I came to the conclusion that he will be great back up and lets give him time to devleop rather than make him number one.

In hindsight I went along with the crowd rather than trusted my gut that he could be something good for us, it wasn't till his performances in the cups this year that I became really pissed off when Kane was left on the bench. I guess there is always the feeling that if someone costs alot, has lots of experience like Bobby then he has more rights than a far more talented hungry young player. I just hope the experience with Kane, Mason, Bentaleb, Dier and so on means that we look for talent and desire as the most important qualities rather than transfer price and experience (not to say experience doesn't have it's place).

Although I still am confused why some people really disliked or dismissed Kane at the back end of last season when he was in my eyes doing great.

He definitely showed his ability and talent when he was playing with Ade up front. He scored a decent amount of goals towards the back end of last season.

Last edited:
I don't want Kane to be called up for the senior National team next month. I think he should stay with the U21s - he will be going to the U21Euros in Czech Rep this summer so why disrupt things for one 4/5 break?

Keep him, Dier, Pritchard, Carroll, with the U21s and they can strong-arm Danny Ings into signing for us in the summer!!

.... or Ings can strong arm Carroll into playing for Burnley lol

"Is he (Kane) worth a place in the squad now? Of course he is," Hodgson told journalists at a London hotel.

"We bought a lot of young players in during my time. We had Saido Berahino in the last squad. He certainly deserves a place in the squad as much as, say, Saido did.

"If your question is, 'Is he worthy of a place like Wayne Rooney, (Danny) Welbeck and (Daniel) Sturridge, whoever?' Well, that's something he'll have to prove.

http://www.nation.co.ke/sports/foot...Hodgson/-/1102/2622458/-/ekfdsy/-/index.html?

- Rooney apparently has one shot on target in 2015 and was last seen playing Defensive Mid

- Welbeck has 1 goal since December 2014

- Sturridge - out since September 2014

- Kane - has 11 in his last 10 PL games

:avbfacepalm:

Last edited:
Hi everyone. My name is Øivind and I live in Norway. I was wondering what you guys think of a Harry Kane song I have made. I know it's a little ambitious for a fan in Norway, but the guys at Tottenhams venner in Norway liked it and convinced me to try it on a english forum.

The melody is from the song "Let it go" from the movie Frost
Here goes:
From the Chorous:

-Harry Kane, Harry Kane, Will forever play at White Hart Lane...
- Harry Kane. Harry Kane, Tottenham run through his vain's...
He'll beat your bus, He's one of us.....
Harry Kane Harry Kane,
He'll tear every defence like a hurricane...

I've got mixed feelings about Kane playing for England (at this moment of time), I'd hate to seem him get a call up and for everyone to expect him to carry on his goal scoring form whilst not playing to his strengths at all. He's not a player you lump the ball up to, pick Carroll if that's how you want to play.

Hi everyone. My name is Øivind and I live in Norway. I was wondering what you guys think of a Harry Kane song I have made. I know it's a little ambitious for a fan in Norway, but the guys at Tottenhams venner in Norway liked it and convinced me to try it on a english forum.

The melody is from the song "Let it go" from the movie Frost
Here goes:
From the Chorous:

-Harry Kane, Harry Kane, Will forever play at White Hart Lane...
- Harry Kane. Harry Kane, Tottenham run through his vain's...
He'll beat your bus, He's one of us.....
Harry Kane Harry Kane,
He'll tear every defence like a hurricane...
Weird I was just thinking of a song for Kane that goes to the tune of a whole new world from Aladdin!

Its a whole new team, just close your eyes
We'll score some goals and eat some pies
We have Kane upfront
And sol's a cunt
Winning all the football matches, yeaaaaaah

Agreed but he will be. The media will crucify Hodgson if he doesn't pick him.

He's come a lonnnnnng way.

As many have said, let everyone think it's just a run. Make it all the more satisfying cunting them off in years to come.

I do find it bizarre how dumb people are sometimes, it's pretty fucking obvious if a player has top talent, if you watch a player for 10-15 games you can see their movement, decision making, technical skills etc.

Even if Kane scored just 5-10 this season he still would be one of our best players as he does so much else as well and his goalscoring is very instinctive it's like a gift, even the 2-3 games he went recently when he didn't score he hit the post and nearly scored on several occasions.

Anyway a purple patch of 23 goals by Jan is some fucking purple patch if it is one.

That moment at Old Trafford demonstrated a great football brain. He knew he wasn't offside until he touched the ball so in order to waste time he should leather it, and he can't get booked for time wasting as the ball is in play until he kicks it.

And then he spits all over himself because...well... Ok, I don't know why he did that.

We can't be too harsh on other football team's fans because they don't rate him as high as we do.
If you remember back until the last Bale season he started to take off around the time of the Newcastle and Lyon games in February and from then on he was flying.

The danger is when the hype reaches the whole football world how well he and Spurs can cope with it. The signs are good though, he's calm as hell.

Back
Top Bottom