Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This image looks doctored to me. Very convienient that in the background we have the date on a guy's shirt. Would be very easy to take these two images and overlay Kane and his mate over that othe image. The big giveaway is the cursor arrow bottom right, on the neck of the kid in yellow.

Anyway, even if it were true, it would only INCREASE my glee knowing that Woolwich had this world class talent but let him go/Kane decided they weren't good enough for him. They missed out on him, how funny is that?
Also, the people behind them are in full sunlight yet Kane and his mate are underexposed, as if the picture was taken in the shade.
I admire the optimism and as much as I'd like to believe it I can't see it personally.

That picture is irrelevant... You can see he's a Yid fro the passion and glee when he netted against the scum! This is just a poor attempt from a ridiculous Gooner fan journo that is trying to dampen our high!

We need to stop acknowledging it and revel in the delight that he has given us and milk it like a pigglet suckling on the teet of its mother.

it's kinda embarassing seing all the media try do tell "HARRY KANE WAS WOOLWICH FAN" and blah blah, are the cunts with such a butt-hurt seing us back to glory days and this time they don't have Redknapp to do silly things to embarace us?

it's kinda embarassing seing all the media try do tell "HARRY KANE WAS WOOLWICH FAN" and blah blah, are the cunts with such a butt-hurt seing us back to glory days and this time they don't have Redknapp to do silly things to embarace us?
This. They can't shit on our team because we don't have fuckups like the scum and United, they can't shit on our manager because he gives them no reason to, they can't shit on our top player because in due time he will be the striker they are rooting for in an England kit, they can't shit on our position because we are legitimately fighting for top 4, so they resort to trolling.

Scum of the earth the Daily Mail is.

It's a load of nonsense the Kane Woolwich thing, he was in their youth team for a year or two of course he's going to have a few pics in their kit. I do find it funny how they just keep going on about him, I suppose when a world class local boy makes it we all want a piece of the pie and they don't have one.

It's a load of nonsense the Kane Woolwich thing, he was in their youth team for a year or two of course he's going to have a few pics in their kit. I do find it funny how they just keep going on about him, I suppose when a world class local boy makes it we all want a piece of the pie and they don't have one.

Just say what I've been saying all day to Goons riddled with sour grapes..He tried Woolwich, didn't like it, rejected them and came to a decent club..

That genuine is toe-cringing. What were they thinking?

Just say what I've been saying all day to Goons riddled with sour grapes..He tried Woolwich, didn't like it, rejected them and came to a decent club..

I think it hurts cos he so obviously loves the club, is fucking talented and is the future of of us and England, jealously at its most raw.

When your best player is a cast off with no particular loyalty to your club (Sanchez) who single handedly keeps your team ticking over and is almost guaranteed to fuck off somewhere better regardless of getting CL or not said:
Add to that the fact that Eriksen is twice the player Ozil is and at less than half the price it must be more depressing than ever to be a Woolwich fan!

Harry Kane's incredible rise to become the focal point of Tottenham Hotspur’s bid to qualify for the Champions League is not restricted to scoring goals, as the 21-year-old has also taken on a senior role in the dressing room.

As well as letting his feet and head do his talking in front of goal, Kane has delivered team-talks to the Spurs players in recent weeks that have also contributed to a run of just one defeat in 10 Premier League games and progress to the final of the Capital One Cup.

Goalkeeper and vice-captain Hugo Lloris invited Kane to address the team in the on-pitch huddle ahead of kick-off recently and the striker is said to have quickly grown into a vocal member of head coach Mauricio Pochettino’s squad.

The average age of Tottenham’s team that beat north London rivals Woolwich at the weekend was just 24 years and 37 days, but Kane is said to already be one of the more mature and influential characters.
Pochettino handed Younes Kaboul the Spurs captaincy at the start of the season, with Emmanuel Adebayor one of two vice-captains with Lloris.

Kaboul and Adebayor have fallen out of favour this season, and neither man was part of the Spurs squad that faced Woolwich.
Kane, though, has stepped up to take on a leadership role at Tottenham and it would not be a major surprise to see the new hero of White Hart Lane given the armband sometime in the future.

Some ramblings today on Kane vs Sturridge, with Brendan Rodgers insisting that Sturridge is still the best English striker.

That's fine with me - would rather there be less pressure on Harry and just let him continue doing what he loves.

Sturridge has a far bigger sample size, as well as being older, so it's not something that can be compared too directly atm...

Having said that though. Is Kane the most likable young English talent to emerge in a good long while?
Personally, I think Sturridge needs a fucking slap, which is why he's perfect for Liverpool.

No I didn't. Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom