Harry has lost the dressing room?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Abbey Yid said:
Dru said:
This seems to have gone of the boil today.

Much like our form.
Being reported on a lot of sports sites today as having substance:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/To ... 94381.html
http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2012 ... um=twitter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... d-row.html

Would buy it more if those links were for 3 broadsheets.

Those 3 reportig it ,to me smacks of their transfer "news." In other words check twitter/ forums and run with it without any actual proof or have the big Tottenham word board on the wall and see where the monkey threw his shit today and base a story off of it.

Rosie47 said:
If we lose 0 - 2 with Sandro/Parker/Defoe sent off it'll be all-out revolution.
A loss to them at home and I don't see how the pressure won't start to mount on Levy for change.

In one twisted way I won't be too disspointed for a loss if it helps to further show up that charlaton Redkrapp for what he really is.

You know, I have really been turned away more and more from the national side over the past 5-6 years. I can't help but feel that with that clwon in charge there is even less reason to follow.

Even if we lost every game from now on Levy wouldnt sack Harry....would he?

It would be funny if he was not offered the England job - now the pressure is mounting on him at Spurs its a great rehearsal for what England will be like for him...

THEY CAN ALL FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, it just came out... I hope and pray we find the form or mental strength to turn this season around... but if we don't... FUCK YOU TOTTENHAM, YOU USELESS PILE OF WANK... YOU DON'T DESERVE OUR SUPPORT... LET ALONE A CAMPAIGN TO BRING BACK THE DRUM!
after all, what good will it do, if Bale/Modric/VdV/Ade ONLY have eyes to move to A PROPER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CLUB... which we are not! so fuck the lot of them... let's get back to basics and start again...

TOTTENHAM TILL I (AND MANY OF US) DIE!!!!

According to FourFourTwo, he is King!

485883_10150677432861721_48698406720_9458858_551217209_n.jpg

A fucking disgrace.

Thelonious said:
My brother bought it, I refuse to read the article, I'll go all Falling Down if I read it!

Borrow it for sunday just incase we lose and then you can burn it at the gates :harrylol:

Smoked Salmon said:
1882 said:
THEY CAN ALL FUCK OFF

FUCK YOU TOTTENHAM, YOU USELESS PILE OF WANK... YOU DON'T DESERVE OUR SUPPORT...
TOTTENHAM TILL I (AND MANY OF US) DIE!!!!

Erm, Tottenham until.....they all fuck off?

Yeah, kinda... and then once they've all gone, we're left with TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL CLUB... and any players that wish to represent it, come success or failure... will have my full support...

...but any that are only here, simply to chase the holy grail dream of CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL at all costs can fuck the right off... they're only impressed by it 'cos Sky TELL them to be!

Surely football is about more than just finishing in the Top FOUR???

Abbey Yid said:
Harry has lost the dressing room?

Clumsy fucking muppet, where has he put it?!

Same place he's stashed the tactics board, set-piece trainer, his owed taxes and his marbles I reckon. But sadly, not his insufferable gob.

Back
Top Bottom